GOTY 2013 – The Last of Us Remastered Coming Out on A Budget Price
The Last of Us Remastered (PlayStation Hits)
PlayStation 4™ – EU, ASIA & JAPAN
Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us received the Game of the Year title in 2013. After a year, the stunning remastered of the game was released to the PS4. And now, Sony included The Last of Us Remastered in this year’s PlayStation Hits.
PlayStation Hits is a selection of incredible PS4 games that have a lower cost than of its original price. So, if you’ve missed this game, now is the perfect time to play it. Find out why this game was crowned as the game of the year in 2013.
The Last of Us Remastered (PlayStation Hits) is coming out in Europe on July 18. While Japan and Asia will get the July 26 release date. Grab your copies now here at Play-Asia.com. Click that button below to get yours.
You can watch the trailer for the game below.
The Last of Us Remastered takes players to the post-apocalyptic world of the United States. It all began when an outbreak of a mutant Cordyceps fungus ravages the country. These parasites transform its human hosts into a zombie-like creatures known as the Infected. Players take the role of the game’s protagonist, Joel. Joel is a smuggler tasked with escorting a teenage girl named Ellie. See their profile below:
The Last of Us is played from a third-person perspective. You can use different types of firearms, improvised weapons, and stealth as your defenses. Traverse across the plagued environment of the game and defend yourselves against the Infected.
Collect items at the workbenches to upgrade your weapons and discover essential tools for your journey. Equipment such as health kits can be found or crafted using the collected items. Furthermore, health can be regenerated using health kits.
Want to know more about the game? Check out the features and screenshots below.
- 2013’s Game of the Year, Remastered for the PS4 system – For those who are new to The Last of Us, now’s the perfect time to find out why it was the hands down game of the year in 2013. The Last of Us: Remastered brings the award-winning game to PS4 like never before in stunning 1080p.
- Intense character-driven narrative – A cast of resonant characters take you on a rich, emotional journey via Naughty Dog’s award-winning cinematic storytelling, performance capture, and high-production values that will deliver an emotional experience that tests the moral boundaries based on the decisions players make.
- Explore a decimated, overgrown America reclaimed by nature – Marked with remnants of human civilization juxtaposed against beautiful, lush environments, the stunning and realistic graphics immerse players in a gritty, reimagined world.
- Strategize with the Balance of Power AI system – The dynamic gameplay continuously adapts to whether Joel or the enemies gain the upper hand. Quickly maneuver to survive encounters as enemies will change their behavior based on what weapon they see Joel holding, how many of them are left alive, and whether the player has managed to take them by surprise.
- A world of depleting resources where every shot counts – Players will scavenge for vital resources, craft weaponry out of environmental objects, measure every action they take and compete with other survivors for scarce supplies to survive in a world ravaged by infection.
- Learn to survive while playing in Multi-Player – The Last of Us Remastered provides online players with an unconventional and deep multiplayer campaign, which holds true to the central theme of survival and protecting one’s own.
Can you survive the plague here in The Last of Us? GET YOUR COPIES NOW!
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!