Keep Calm And Pre-Order PlayStation Hits Series Arriving On July 26, 2018
PlayStation Hits Series
July 26, 2018
From Hidetaka Miyazaki and FromSoftware—creators of the legendary action roleplaying games Demon’s Souls, Dark Souls, and Dark Souls 2—comes Bloodborne, an all-new Action RPG brimming with unforgiving, unrelenting terror, developed exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system.
Face your fears as you search for answers in the ancient city of Yharnam, now cursed with a strange endemic illness spreading through the streets like wildfire. Danger, death, and madness lurk around every corner of this dark and horrific world, and you must discover its darkest secrets in order to survive.
- A Terrifying New World – Journey to a horror-filled gothic city where deranged mobs and nightmarish creatures lurk around every corner
- Strategic Action Combat – Armed with a unique arsenal of weaponry, including guns and saw cleavers, you’ll need wits, strategy and reflexes to take down the agile and intelligent enemies that guard the city’s dark secrets
- A New Generation of Action RPG – Stunningly detailed gothic environments, atmospheric lighting, and advanced new online experiences showcase the power and prowess of the PlayStation 4 system
- Ever-changing Chalice Dungeons to Explore – Use holy chalices to gain entrance to a network of vast underground ruins, filled with traps, beasts, and rewards, to explore and conquer alone or with others
With high hopes and aspirations, Evolution Studios presents what they believe to be the evolution of console racing. In the PS4 exclusive, DRIVECLUB is created specifically with next-gen social connectivity in mind wherein, much like its name, the idea is to form a club and become elite drivers famous via sheer skill.
- Creating and Joining a Club – With FPSes, it’s a clan – with racing games, it’s a club. By forming an online social network of 5 friends, every individual achievement adds value to your club; by uniting and coordinating races and goals, drive your team to the top of the global leaderboards! The feeling of showing up to a race with fully customized Club cars… As well, by finishing objectives and challenges, winning races, driving in every location or beating Faceoffs – all this will contribute to you and your Club earning a mechanic called Accolades. For every Accolades achieved, you and your Club will gain multipliers that effect Fame stats, allowing the unlocking of new content, cars, and race types
- The Faceoff Mechanic – This is the biggest sell of DRIVECLUB. Unlike other racing games where the only winner is the one who crosses the finish line, Faceoffs act to bring more to each race. Constant and variable challenges appear within each race such as who has the tightest drift, who can handle a chicane flawlessly, and all of your driving data is recorded and kept for posterity. If it happens that a driver has the best time on any event, they can either share it, challenge others, and live the rest of their days in notoriety. Rival Clubs who accept the challenge will then spread the awareness of your achievement; you may have the entire world gunning for knocking you and your Club off the top
- Hyper-Realism – With stunning real-world locations based on actual NASA data as well as the weather that accompanies each race, one of the big components is the choice of where and when you’ll race. Everything minute detail is customizable, and each of these factors will affect the physics of each race. Rained and snowed out roads my force drivers to change strategies towards aggressive drifting; day to night races makes for intense moments when visibility starts to fade. Additionally, all cars also share this level of detail; insane accuracy from both inside and out is something that all enthusiast of car culture can enjoy
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/hb8ceLmkUko?start=87&feature=oembed&wmode=opaque
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/hb8ceLmkUkoActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/hb8ceLmkUko?start=87
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/hb8ceLmkUko
inFamous: Second Son
inFAMOUS™ Second Son, a PlayStation 4 exclusive, brings you an action adventure game where surrounded by a society that fears them, superhumans are ruthlessly hunted down and caged by the Department of Unified Protection. Step into a locked-down Seattle as Delsin Rowe, who has recently discovered his superhuman power and is now capable of fighting back against the oppressive D.U.P. Enjoy your power as you choose how you will push your awesome abilities to the limit and witness the consequences of your actions as they affect the city and people around you.
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Set 30 years after the events in Killzone 3, join in the adventures of Lucas Kellan as he does desperate measures to maintain peace in the land as the strife between Vektans and the Helghast continues to heat up. Play unaccompanied or with friends with Killzone Shadow Fall multiplayer which features three distinct character classes: the Assault class, the Scout class, and the Support class. Each class can be enhanced with special abilities, enabling highly specialized playing styles. Level-up combat experience with all new weapons such as hybrid sniper rifle/assault rifle and an advanced hovering attack drone used by the Shadow Marshals called the OWL which can attack, be used as a zip line, can shield you and can hack terminals. Crispier, more realistic graphics and one of a kind storyline only add up to the drama of Kill Zone: Shadow Fall experience!
- BRAVE NEW WORLD – Killzone Shadow Fall returns to the setting of the first Killzone game: the lush, Eden-like planet of Vekta and its glorious capital, Vekta City. A hydro-powered ecological dream-city built along the edge of an enormous water dam, Vekta City was designed to be the crown jewel of human civilization in the Alpha Centauri system
- A WORLD DIVIDED – Following the cataclysmic chain of events that destroyed planet Helghan and abruptly ended the war in Killzone 3, the Helghast survivors and ISA remnants have settled into an uneasy truce. As part of the post-war reconciliations, the Helghast have been granted their own territory on planet Vekta, walled off from the Vektan side
The Knitted Knight of the Most Imaginative Franchise:
The knitted knight Sackboy is back together with his new friends and they are set to bring the biggest handcrafted adventure in the series to date! From the British studio Sumo Digital that brought Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, comes the third major installment of the most imaginative franchise LittleBigPlanet. LittleBigPlanet 3 will provide the fans and new players stunning graphics and new characters that will change the way you play.
Ancient Heroes, New Friends:
The favorite hand-knitted hero is set to restore the balance of the planet called Bunkum. After the accident of freeing the mythical creatures called Titans, the planet turns to chaos, and the most unskilled creator Newton was transformed into an abysmal monster. In order for Sackboy to complete and secure the success of his mission, he will need the help of the ancient heroes of Bunkum: Toggle, OddSock, and Swoop. Follow them as they explore and discover the never-ending surprises of all corners of Imagisphere and watch them as they showcase their own distinctive abilities and personalities.
- Bound up and over walls as the quick and agile OddSock!
- Glide through the skies as the majestic Swoop!
- Transform Toggle between Big Toggle, a heavy strongman and Little Toggle, a light speedster who can walk across water!
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank blasts onto PlayStation®4 for the first time, with a new game based on elements from the original Ratchet & Clank (PS2™). Ratchet & Clank (PS4™) takes a deeper look at the characters’ origin stories and modernizes the original gameplay. Featuring several new planets, all-new bosses, new Clank gameplay, new flight sequences, and much more – with completely new visuals constructed to use the power of the PS4.
- A new Ratchet & Clank adventure based on the movie (based on the 2002 PS2 game)
- A deeper version of the origin story, with over an hour of cinematics, including footage from the feature film
- All-new visuals showcase the power of the PlayStation 4
- Collect a massive arsenal including new weapons and fan-favorites from across the entire series
- Several new planets, new and updated gameplay segments, all-new flight sequences, all-new Clank gameplay, and all-new boss battles
The Last of Us Remastered
Back in the Lime Light:
Winner of over 200 Game of the Year Awards and considered to be one of the best games of its time, Naughty Dog’s masterpiece comes back to the limelight as The Last of Us Remastered! It is an action-adventure survival horror game published by Sony Computer Entertainment. Experience once more Ellie and Joel’s breath-taking adventures in a post-apocalyptic world that pushes survivors at the very end of their limits.
Surviving Once More:
Join Joel and Ellie’s adventure as they cross what remains of the US and survive attacks from the infected, hostile human survivors, cannibals, and other obstacles. Defeat enemies with the use of rifles, shotguns, bows or salvaged limited-use melee weapons such as baseball bats and pipes. The game will also be in 1080p with an exclusive commentary from the cast and creative director to play with the cinematics. Acquire collectibles, solve puzzles and exhaust every bit of wit in order to survive the hostile world of The Last of Us Remastered!
- 2013’s Game of the Year, Remastered for the PS4 system – For those who are new to The Last of Us, now’s the perfect time to find out why it was the hands down game of the year in 2013. The Last of Us: Remastered brings the award-winning game to PS4 like never before in stunning 1080p
- Intense character-driven narrative – A cast of resonant characters take you on a rich, emotional journey via Naughty Dog’s award-winning cinematic storytelling, performance capture, and high-production values that will deliver an emotional experience that tests the moral boundaries based on the decisions players make
- Explore a decimated, overgrown America reclaimed by nature – Marked with remnants of human civilization juxtaposed against beautiful, lush environments, the stunning and realistic graphics immerse players in a gritty, reimagined world
- Strategize with the Balance of Power AI system – The dynamic gameplay continuously adapts to whether Joel or the enemies gain the upper hand. Quickly maneuver to survive encounters as enemies will change their behavior based on what weapon they see Joel holding, how many of them are left alive, and whether the player has managed to take them by surprise
- A world of depleting resources where every shot counts – Players will scavenge for vital resources, craft weaponry out of environmental objects, measure every action they take and compete with other survivors for scarce supplies to survive in a world ravaged by infection
- Learn to survive while playing in Multi-Player – The Last of Us Remastered provides online players with an unconventional and deep multiplayer campaign, which holds true to the central theme of survival and protecting one’s own
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
Naughty Dog Studios has been synonymous with first party exclusives for the PlayStation brand, surpassing all expectations upon each successive release. With the advent of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, the fourth installment and canonical conclusion to this beloved globe-trotting high octane set piece franchise, PlayStation 4 owners will have the exclusive chance to brave the legend that is Nathan Drake.
Maximizing the powerful capabilities of the PS4 console, Uncharted 4 boasts of the most realistic graphical features in all of the series. Fresh and incredible sets of challenges are expected to be part of this wild adventure that is said to take place either in an exotic sunken city and other mysterious places – places that even Drake has yet to imagine.
The end is set, yet the greatest adventure of his life is just about to begin. A peaceful life is not for Nathan Drake as the world of thieves awaited on his comeback. Having no option for retreat, but only a way back in, Drake returns in a globe-trotting adventure where he chases a historical conspiracy behind a legendary pirate treasure. Join in the toughest adventure he’s about to face that will surely test his physical bounds, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is directed by Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley, game directors of Last of Us – a game which receives over 200 “Game of the Year” awards.
- Next-Gen Blockbuster Adventure: UNCHARTED 4 ushers in a more cinematic experience on the PS4 system with real-time cut scenes and new character animations to highlight Naughty Dog’s signature storytelling
- Dynamic Gameplay: Evolved mechanics give players many fresh approaches to gameplay, including new rope and grappling mechanics, added climbing moves and equipment, and seamless fluidity between melee, stealth, and combat
- Expansive Environments: Varied and richly detailed environments open up with multiple navigation paths to encourage exploration. Gameplay and enemy AI strategically leverage the wider design and added verticality
- Drivable Vehicles: For the first time in UNCHARTED history, drive vehicles during gameplay to make big moments even more spectacular and interactive
- UNCHARTED Multiplayer: UNCHARTED 4 will continue to evolve the franchise’s multiplayer experience on PS4
Click the next page to know more of the sought-after games that are included in the PlayStation Hits Series.