South Park: The Fractured But Whole ‘Bring the Crunch’ DLC is Coming this July 31
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU & AU
Ubisoft and South Park Digital Studios announced the upcoming second DLC for South Park: The Fractured But Whole. After a few months of waiting and before approaching its first anniversary, we’re about to get its second DLC. The DLC entitled “Bring the Crunch.” In this DLC, it adds a new story campaign and the “Final Girl” superhero class to the game. Wait for it folks, this DLC is coming this July 31.
Let’s take a look to the overview of this DLC below.
In Bring the Crunch, your newest buddy, Mint-Berry Crunch, aka Bradley Biggle, aka Gok-zarah, has just arrived from his home planet of Kokujon with the tremendous power of mint and berries. Meanwhile, an idyllic summer at Lake Tardicaca turns into a nightmare when the camp counselors go missing. With the fate of summer camp in jeopardy, Fastpass sends out a Coonstagram distress signal. Team up with FastPass, Doctor Timothy, Professor Chaos and the newest member of the Coon & Friends, Mintberry Crunch, to save summer camp.
Players will also be able to embrace the new “Final Girl” class and overcome insurmountable odds to survive. This superhero class brings new combat tactics and traps to take down spooky enemies. After saving Lake Tardicaca, players will be able to bring their new powers and buddy to the rest of their superhero adventure. – via Ubisoft.
Here are some of the screenshots below from Ubisoft.
Are you ready for an awesome adventure with the newest addition to the Coon & Friends, Mint-Berry Crunch? Assemble Coon & Friends! South Park: The Fractured But Whole is still available on our website. It was released last October 17, 2017, in PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Then Switch followed last April 24, 2018. What are you waiting for? Grab your copies right now!
Buy this DLC on July 31 for $11.99 only. Of course, you need Digital Cards here. Buy your PSN, Xbox Gift Cards, and Nintendo e-shop cards here. Click the button below to buy yours now!
Read more about South Park: The Fractured But Whole here.
- A HERO’S ORIGIN REVEALED – Every hero has a beginning. Are you an alien, a high-tech wonder, or a genetically altered mutant? Create your own one-of-a-kind costume, craft your origin story, and build out your unique superpowers to become the hero this city needs
- EXPLORE SOUTH PARK AT NIGHT – Not only has South Park grown with new places to explore and new characters to discover, but when the sun sets, havoc and chaos reign as the seedy underbelly of South Park. At night, a whole new world opens up where your alter ego can harness its powers to do whatever it takes to save the town
- COON AND FRIENDS, ASSEMBLE! – Recruit up to 13 members of Coon and Friends to your team, including Mysterion, The Human Kite, and the infamous Coon himself. Combine your special powers with the heroes from Coon and Friends to eliminate anyone that gets in your way and defeat the dark power that has spread its evil tentacles over South Park
- AN OUTRAGEOUS RPG ADVENTURE – An all-new dynamic combat system offers new opportunities to manipulate time and space on the battlefield, and a revamped looting and crafting system gives you the freedom to develop and refine your powers as you progress through the game
- AUTHENTIC SOUTH PARK – This highly anticipated sequel features more than twice the amount of content than South Park: The Stick of Truth. Created, written, voiced, and directed by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, South Park: The Fractured But Whole is authentic, interactive South Park at its finest – hilarious, outrageous, and a whole lot of fun
Want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!