Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins: Get Your Laevatein (B) As Free DLC
Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins
PlayStation 4™ – JAPAN & ASIA
Are you still playing Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins? If yes, Bandai Namco gives us a new treat for this game. Bandai Namco releases a free DLC for Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins. To commemorate Sousuke’s new partner, the exclusive ARX-8 Laevatein (b) is here to fight!
Here are the some of the screenshots below.
Get this blue Laevatein today! It’s free now. Click here to download now.
Here’s the overview of the game from Bandai Namco.
A monumental Sci-Fi series that combines a military setting, robots, & school life!
With the continuation of the East-West Cold War divide, the world has seen rapid progress of inconceivably powerful weapons driven by the appearance of various “Black Technology”. Sousuke Sagara, the main protagonist, a mercenary who strived on the battlefield throughout his life is being called upon to take on a new mission requiring him to manage both regular and irregular daily school life events.
Steadily expanding since its inception in 1998, a new TV anime series “Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory” is currently airing!
Are you ready to welcome Sousuke’s partner? If yes, click the button below to get the digital version of this game.
The retail version is still available on our website. It’s available in Japan and Asia Pacific version. The Asia Pacific version has English subtitles available. So what are you waiting for? Grab your copies right now!
Read more about Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins here.
- Tactical Map – In Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins, heated battles between Arm Slaves will unfold during battle parts known as the “Tactical Map.” Each map will see the appearance of various battlefields that previously appeared in Full Metal Panic. Not only will battles unfold will battles unfold in the suburbs, there will also be battles on the outskirts of Jindai Municipal High School and in the arena of the Southeast Asian city of “Namusaku.”
- The Body of an Arm Slave – An Arm Slave’s body consists of four parts—Body, Head, Arms, and Legs—and each part has its own HP. Certain conditions are required in order to target parts, such as specific skills or weapons
- Weapon Selection – A great number of weapons will appear in Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins. Weapons have various traits depending on their classification, such as being able to use parts-target attacks or being able to make up for a low accuracy rate with a number of hits. Carried weapons can be freely selected before a mission, but in addition to the overall weight and load ratio affecting action order, if the overall weight exceeds the load, action order will be considerably delayed. Choosing the weapons that match your strategy is the key to winning the battle
- Character Strengthening – By spending OP (Operator Points), which are your team’s shared resources, you can acquire new skills for your characters. The game uses skill tree and skill level systems, and in order to acquire specific skills, you must first develop the prerequisite skills to a certain level or higher. The higher your level raises, the more powerful skill effects become, but the OP necessary to acquire them will jump. Whether you invest your OP into a certain character or use it to raise your overall battle power, the decision is up to you
- Tactical Support – During missions, you can receive support from Mithril’s amphibious assault submarine “Tuatha de Danaan.” In order to receive support, you need to possess the “Support Request” skill, but whichever support command you choose will be extremely powerful. There’s “Attack Support,” which is an unevadable missile attack on a fixed range of enemies, and “Supply Support,” which can drop supplies at designated coordinates that can recover HP, ammunition, and the like
Want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!