Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version! is Coming to West this November
Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version!
Nintendo™ Switch – JAPAN & ASIA
Finally, after the English logo’s leak, Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version gets its localization for the Western regions. US, Europe and Australia, are you ready to swing your joy-cons to the beat of a drum and become a Taiko Drum master? Thanks to Bandai Namco Entertainment for such a wonderful news. Localization is due November 2.
Here’s the overview of the game. See it below.
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Developer: Bandai Namco Studios
- Players: 1 to 2 (Taiko Mode), 1 to 4 (Party Game or Party Mode)
- Ratings: E, PEGI 3
- Americas: Japanese voice-overs; English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles
- Europe: Japanese voice-overs; English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles
Enjoy the cult classic arcade rhythm game from Japan in the comfort of your own home! Play to the beat using your own drum with wide variety of new songs and challenge your friends to prove who has the best taiko skills. Use motion controls to enjoy Taiko like never before! Unlock beloved characters to help you on your journey to become a legendary taiko drummer! Utilize the interactive features of the Nintendo Switch to connect, share, and play with family and friends. – via Bandai Namco Entertainment
Please wait for it the Western versions of Taiko no Tatsujin here on our website. But we have alternatives for you, folks. The Japanese version of Taiko no Tatsujin was released last July 19. It’s now available on our website. You will have to wait until localization is done for the western versions. Click the button below to grab the Japanese copies right now to get started!
If you can’t wait for the Western release, the Asian Pacific version of this game is now available for pre-order. It’s coming this August 09 with English language patch available. So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order yours now and swing your joy-cons!
Read more about Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version! here.
- Swing the Joy-Cons Like Drumsticks – One feature of Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version! is the “Furifuri Performance” control method, where you swing the Joy-Cons like drumsticks to enjoy a Taiko Drum Master experience just like you were at the arcade. The “Don” note is hit with a straight downward swing of the Joy-Cons, while the “Kat” note is hit with a diagonal downward swing. HD Rumble is also supported, allowing you to feel each strike of the drums. Taiko Drum Master: Nintendo Switch Version! also supports TV mode, table mode, and handheld mode, allow you to perform whenever and wherever. Additionally, up to four Switch units can connect and play performances together in local multiplayer
- Performance Characters that Possess Various Performance Skills – Performance characters are one of the new elements in Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version! Before starting a performance, you can select a performance character. Each character possesses various performance skills, so be sure to challenge songs that you have never played before
- Master Drumsticks – If you select the Master Drumsticks character, there will be no distinction between “Don” and “Kat” notes allowing you to simply swing the Joy-Cons to match the rhythm
- Lantern Eel – If you select the Lantern Eel character, you can barrage the drums to get a high score
Want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!