Gran Turismo Sport – The Version 1.23 Update is now Available!
Gran Turismo Sport
PlayStation 4™ – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
Racers at heart out there, Sony Interactive Entertainment and Polyphony Digital released the newest update for Gran Turismo Sport. And guess what? The version 1.23 update for Gran Turismo Sport is now available!
In this update, it adds the new race track, Sainte-Croix Circuit, with some geometric shapes, decal feature expansions for the helmets, and the racing gear. Plus, brand new racing cars available such as the Mercedes F1 and the Mazda 787B. Are you excited to drive these marvelous racing cars available only on Gran Turismo Sport?
See the full patch notes below via Gran-Turismo.com
1. Eight new models, including the Mercedes F1 and Mazda 787B, will join the GT lineup.
- Mercedes AMG F1 W08 EQ Power+ 2017 (Gr.X)
- Mazda 787B ’91 (Gr.1)
- Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car (Gr.3)
- Ferrari 250 GTO CN.3729GT ’62 (Gr.X)
- Honda S660 ’15 (N100)
- Honda Beat ’91 (N100)
- Daihatsu Copen Active Top ’02 (N100)
2. Take on a scenic new race track, the “Circuit de Sainte-Croix,” that boasts six geometric layouts.
- Circuit de Sainte-Croix (A/B/C): Circuit de Sainte-Croix, Layout A: Total Length, 9,477m; Elevation Change, 44m; Number of corners, 19; Longest Straight, 915m. This original track, based on the one near Sainte-Croix Lake, located in Provence, Southern France, stretches for 10km. You can choose from three different configurations here, which are labeled A, B and C. The track features geometric-shaped corners, from 90-degree benders to radial turns. You can also run each layout in reverse.
3. A new option allows you to purchase cars from the PlayStation Store.
Cars that cost less than 2,000,000 in-game Cr. can now be purchased directly through the PS Store, in addition to your standard in-game purchases.
4. You will now be able to apply decals to Racing Suits and Helmets.
Until now, players were only able to change the color of their Racing Suits and Helmets, but they will soon be able to apply decals to them.
5. The following three events will be added to the “GT League:”
- Lightweight K Cup (Beginner League): This is a race for compact cars available only in Japan, powered by 660-cc displacement engines.
- Nostalgic Car Festival (Amateur League): Bask in the beautiful design and sensuous sounds of famed cars from a bygone era.
- Mercedes AMG Grand Prix (Professional League): This one-make event features the F1 W08 EQ Power+, which led Lewis Hamilton to his series victory in 2017.
Also, new Rounds have been added to the following events: F150 Raptor Survival (Beginner League), 4WD Challenge (Amateur League), Vision Gran Turismo Trophy+ (Professional League) and Porsche Cup (Endurance League).
6. Look for even more additional features.
- Scapes: Players will now be able to place drivers in various backgrounds in the “Scenes Containing People” collection, which is new section in Spots. Additional Scapes spots have been added to the “Tokyo Outer Ring Road, Chiba” collection.
- Circuit Experience: Circuit de la Sarthe has been added to the “Circuit Experience.”
There will be various other features, improvements and fixes implemented in this update. Please enjoy the continuing evolution of Gran Turismo Sport.
Gran Turismo Sport was released worldwide last October 2017. As of now, the game is receiving generally favorable reviews from the video game critics. This is the thirteenth game in the Gran Turismo video game series. And, what’s good, folks? The physical version of this game is still available here on our website. You better grab your copies right now and let your racer’s soul experience this wonderful video game.
If you want the game digitally, we have PlayStation Network cards available only here on Play-Asia.com. Order now and you will get your codes right away! Just click the button below to secure your orders right now.
Read more about Gran Turismo Sport here.
- Drive only the fastest, and most sought-after cars in the world – 137 of the best cars in the world have made the cut, from Vision Gran Turismo concept vehicles and GT SPORT exclusive prototypes to the best in real world motoring
- All cars have been built from the ground up to deliver the most realistic looking cars ever available in Gran Turismo
- The legendary “Tokyo Expressway” and more new tracks – Race your way through multiple tracks and locations across the world, including the ever-popular Nürburgring Nordschleife (North Loop), and a host of new tracks such as the half mile oval the “Northern Isle Speedway”
- Brand new handling – With a new physics engine and more realistic handling, GT Sport provides a range of driving experiences to suit first time players right through to seasoned pro’s
- Vision GT – More than two dozen exclusive concept cars, designed exclusively with auto manufacturers and global brands, including Bugatti, Aston Martin, and Mercedes
- Brand Central – A new form of car discovery through an interactive past, present, and future timeline through the lens of auto manufacturers
- Introducing the worlds first and only official FIA (Federation International Automobile) Online Championship – Represent and compete for your home country or favorite car manufacturer through two sanctioned Championships
- Advanced Matchmaking – Compete against your friends or the world with multiple class divisions across age, region, and driving manners, allow drivers of all skill levels to race and develop competitively
- Watch and Participate – Compete in races or watch the best in the world go head to head in a live race program as they compete to build their own driving legacy, and to be crowned global champions
Want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!