Battlefield V Update: Customization Options Detailed, New Trailers & More
PS4™, XONE™ & PC – EU, US, ASIA & JAPAN
Electronic Arts and DICE have released two trailers for their upcoming shooter, Battlefield V at Gamescom 2018. EA and DICE shared quite a lot of fresh updates regarding Battlefield V’s customization options, progression systems, new maps, and a glimpse of its gameplay.
First, let’s talk about the customizations options news. In Battlefield V, you have plenty of ways to turn the battlefield to your favor. But first, you have to build your company. The company is your unit of soldiers, weapons, and vehicles with multiple customization options.
Playing as a squad is a key to achieve victory here in Battlefield V, so make sure to gather all the tools and gears that your team needs to win the battle.
Dress up your soldiers from top to bottom like a real combatant with the customization options of the game. But not only your character can achieve that look, but also your weapons.
Play hard and earn more options for your company! Watch the trailer below, via Gamespot.
【CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS TRAILER】
The next trailer below is another video released at Gamescom 2018 where new maps and gameplay of the game are featured. This trailer is titled, “Devastation of Rotterdam.” Players will battle against the Germans throughout the city streets as they strive to seize it.
Weapon up and work as a team with your company. Get ready to battle from the shattered streets of Rotterdam to the burning sands of North Africa. The rest of the trailer highlights more locations in the game that players can encounter during the battle. In addition, there are parts of the video that appears to be a sneak peek on a possible “Battlefield V’s” new battle royale mode.
Watch the trailer below.
【OFFICIAL GAMESCOM TRAILER】
Battlefield V will be available worldwide on October 19 with an Asia version coming out 3 days earlier. All regions are available for pre-order here at Play-Asia.com. Reserve your copies now.
For more information about the game, you can refer to the details below.
- World War 2 as you’ve never seen it before – Take the fight to unexpected but crucial moments of the war, as Battlefield goes back to where it all began
- 64-Player multiplayer in dynamic all-out war – Lead your Company in all-out multiplayer with new experiences like the massive Grand Operations. Take on classic modes like Conquest or squad up with friends in the cooperative Combined Arms
- The most physical Battlefield yet – Maneuver through the battlefield using a new soldier move set, fortifications, and mobile tools of destruction
- Play untold War Stories – Witness human drama set against global combat in the single player War Stories. Ski down Norwegian mountains as you battle for control of nuclear weapon supply lines or go behind enemy lines in North Africa with a band of misfits sent to create mayhem
- Tides of War – Beginning with the Fall of Europe, then taking you further into WW2, the Tides of War make Battlefield™ V a continuing journey with new fronts and rewards always on the horizon
Check out the latest announcements and pre-orders at the Gamescom 2018. Click the image below!
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!