Four New Heroes Will Join the Battle in Fire Emblem Heroes on Sept. 14th
Fire Emblem Heroes
Android & iOS
The latest installment in the mobile spin-off of the Fire Emblem series, Fire Emblem Heroes, will receive its new update.
Four new heroes from Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest will join the battle alongside a new “A Way Home” story chapter. The update will launch on September 14 at 12:00 a.m. PT / 3:00 a.m. ET / 7:00 a.m. UK, Nintendo announced.
You can check out below the list of the new heroes for Fire Emblem Heroes followed by its reveal trailer.
- Ophelia (voiced by Angela Marie Volpe, illustrated by Umia Ceso)
- Nina (voiced by Liv Strander, illustrated by Mikuro)
- Silas (voiced by —, illustrated by Meka)
- Flora (voiced by Julie Ann Taylor, illustrated by Hako)
- An epic quest – A world with two kingdoms: the Emblian Empire, which wishes to rule all worlds, and the Askran Kingdom, which stands in its way. You are a summoner with the special ability to call upon legendary Heroes from different Fire Emblem worlds. In order to save the Kingdom of Askr from destruction, join the Order of Heroes and face a never-ending challenge.
- Intense battles – Take part in strategic turn-based battles streamlined for on-the-go play with maps that fit in the palm of your hand! You’ll need to think hard about the advantages and disadvantages of each Hero’s weapon and even evaluate the map itself as you battle. Lead your army with easy touch and drag controls, including the ability to attack by simply swiping an ally over an enemy.
- Original characters meet legendary Heroes – The game features numerous Hero characters from the Fire Emblem series and a few brand-new Heroes created by artist Yusuke Kozaki, known for his work on Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates. Some Heroes will fight at your side as allies, while others may stand in your way as fierce enemies to be defeated and added to your army.
- Many modes let you play again and again – In addition to the main story, there are many other modes where you can strengthen your allies, compete against other players, and more. Also, free and timely updates will continue to add new Hero characters, content, and other surprises to keep you engrossed with hours of additional gameplay.
- Story Maps – The story brings together new Hero characters along with familiar faces from the Fire Emblem series. Lead your army to victory to save the Kingdom of Askr.
- Training Tower – Engage in battle scenarios of varying difficulty that you can play over and over to earn rewards and experience (EXP) for your allies. Each time you take on these maps, the enemies and terrain change to offer a new challenge.
- Arena Duels – Fight against your rivals around the world. Your high score and ranking will determine your reward items that can increase your Heroes’ abilities.
- Hero Battles – Under Special Maps, discover various battle scenarios that are available for a limited time. Defeat the Heroes who oppose you to convince them to join you as an ally.
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!
© 2018 PLAY-ASIA.COM. OK TO REPRODUCE IF COPYRIGHT NOTE STAYS INTACT.