Splatoon 2 Version 4.0: New Weapons, Stages and Apparels for the Inklings
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU & JAPAN
After the latest Nintendo Direct, the greatest update for Splatoon 2 is coming! Version 4.0 for Splatoon 2 arrives tonight. Yes, are you ready to roll inklings? Like, seriously are you ready for tonight’s update? Nintendo has released a 1:52-minute trailer for this update. In this update, we get to see the new arsenals, stages and even fashion apparels for your inklings. How awesome is that?
Let your eyes sparkle as you see the newest weapons, stages, and apparels for your inklings. Watch the trailer below.
Here are the details from Nintendo below.
Starting tonight, the first set of weapons in the Kensa Collection is coming to Splatoon 2 as part of the new Version 4.0 update. These familiar weapons are painted with stylish monotone designs. In addition, significant new Splatfest changes are coming as part of this update. In early October, Version 4.1 will bring a new stage, new songs and more Kensa Collection weapon sets complete with new sub and special weapons.
Find out more about this wonderful update, check out the Squid Research Lab Tumblr for more details, inklings.
Splatoon 2 was released last July 21, 2017. It was released worldwide. And, guess what, we have available stocks for this game. This is available in North America, Europe, and Japan versions. What are you waiting for? Grab your copies right now before it runs out of stocks.
Read more about the game here.
- New weapons – New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons
- Local and Online Multiplayer – In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return
- New ways to play – Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control
- New Trends – Two years have passed since the release of Splatoon in real life, and two years have also passed in the game world. Some familiar characters return under different circumstances, and new characters are introduced as well
- Fresh Updates – Similar to Splatoon for Wii U, updates will roll out post-launch, adding new content
- Smart Device Support – An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options
- Turf War – Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return. The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team’s colors and blasting your enemies
- LAN Play Up to 10 docked systems – eight players and two spectators – can connect via wired LAN. This feature allows players to create local Private Battle tournaments without the need for an internet connection. Local wireless play is perfect for your regular gaming get-togethers, but LAN Play is where it’s at when you want to organize a serious tournament event with your fellow players
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!