Devil May Cry 5: Tokyo Game Show 2018 Dante’s Gameplay
Devil May Cry 5
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, & JAPAN
After the full details on the central protagonist of the Devil May Cry series in Tokyo Game Show 2018, a new gameplay footage surfaced of the Son of Sparda or Dante in Devil May Cry 5. Different gaming websites seize the chance to put Dante in action with his new arsenals.
In the gameplay, it features his devastating attacks and some impressive moments with Dante. We all know that Nero is the main protagonist of Devil May Cry 5. However, Dante is still a notable character in this video game series. Of course, he will be playable through the single-player campaign mode.
Watch the gameplay from different gaming websites below.
For the overview of the game, see it below.
Several years after the Order of the Sword incident…
An unusual phenomenon suddenly appears in Red Grave City.
A gigantic tree pierces through the surface in the middle of town,
attacking with roots that drain the poor citizens of their blood.Young Devil Hunter Nero races into Red Grave aboard the mobile
Devil May Cry vehicle with his partner Nico, a self-styled
“artisan of arms” who provides Nero with his new weapons.Nero seeks to recover many things in Red Grave:
Lost pride…stolen power…and a man left behind.Brandishing his beloved Red Queen sword and custom Blue Rose revolver,
Nero plunges into Red Grave, routing the demon hordes as he makes for the
menacing phenomenon in the city center.All the while, a new power crackles through his right arm…
The all-new anti-demon arm known as the Devil Breaker.
“Not bad…let’s see what this can do!”- via Capcom
Devil May Cry 5 is coming this March 08, 2019 for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One worldwide. And, it’s now available for pre-order here at our website. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Read more about the game here.
- Legendary action series returns – The 16 million unit selling series is back with original Director Hideaki Itsuno at the helm of development
- A battle of good and evil – A demonic invasion begins with the seeds of a “demon tree” taking root in Red Grave City. This hellish incursion attracts the attention of the young demon hunter, Nero, an ally of Dante who now finds himself without his demonic arm, the source of much of his power. The supernatural family drama also continues as Dante, the Son of Sparda, seeks revenge for his brother’s corruption and mother’s murder
- High octane stylized action – Featuring three playable characters each with a radically different stylish combat play style as they take on the city overrun with demons
- Groundbreaking graphics – Developed with Capcom’s in-house proprietary RE engine, the series continues to achieve new heights infidelity with graphics that utilize photorealistic character designs and stunning lighting and environmental effects
- Take down the demonic invasion – Battle against epic bosses in adrenaline-fueled fights across the over-run Red Grave City
- Demon hunter – Nero, one of the series main protagonists and a young demon hunter who has the blood of Sparda, heads to Red Grave City to face the hellish onslaught of demons, with weapons craftswoman and new partner-in-crime, Nico
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!