Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Must Sell Well to the West In Order to Have Sequel Localization
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
PlayStation 4™ – US, EU, AU & ASIA
A lot of titles in Japan are localized in the Western regions. One of those titles is the Dragon Quest franchise. Selling millions of copies in Japan alone on the first day which makes the franchise dominant and live in longevity in the eyes of the industry. With this kind of phenomenon, many Western gamers are familiar and continue to live with the latest title of the Dragon Quest franchise, Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age.
Square Enix‘s Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age launches already in the West last September 04 for PlayStation 4. However, if the fans want more localized titles, the game needs to sell well in the West.
Last Tokyo Game Show 2018, IGN Japan had an interview with the producer of Dragon Quest XI, Hokuto Okamoto. “We need Dragon Quest to sell in the West, even just a certain amount, if we want to keep making [localized versions].”
As of now, Square Enix has not announced the sales of Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of Elusive Age in Western Regions. Meanwhile, in Japan, 2 million copies sold for the PS4 and 3DS versions combined within the first two days of release. So, Dragon Quest fans in the West, you better support this latest entry in the Dragon Quest series or else…
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is now available here on our website for PlayStation 4. Click the button below to buy yours now!
Read more about Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age here.
PS: Thanks, IGN!
- Unravel an Epic Mystery in a Riveting Tale – DRAGON QUEST XI tells the tale of a hunted hero: denigrated as a demon and pursued by a malicious monarch, you must embark on a quest to unravel the mystery of your fate and save a doomed world. At the heart of the game is an immersive story with twists and turns that pull you in and keep you craving more – from the opening cutscene to the final credits!
- Assemble a Colorful Cast of Loyal Companions – Accompanying the hero on his quest is an endearing band of adventurers with their own rich backstories and personalities as diverse as their designs. Once again, famed manga artist Akira Toriyama brings the characters of DRAGON QUEST to life with his delightful, one-of-a-kind style
- Explore a Beautiful, Living World – DRAGON QUEST XI brings a massive, gorgeous world to life in a style that blends stylistic cel-shading with photorealistic detail. Excitement lurks around every corner as players explore populous cities, quaint villages, magnificent castles, and dark dungeons. NPC’s attend to their daily schedules, monsters change behaviors to fit their environments, and players can access new areas with the use of monstrous vehicles
- Engage in Classic Battles with a Modern Twist – DRAGON QUEST XI’s turn-based battle system eases players into combat with an accessible experience that features mechanics simple enough for the novice but with enough depth to satisfy hardcore fans
- Have Some Fun & Save the World – In addition to its captivating narrative, DRAGON QUEST XI features tons of side-quests and addicting mini-games that provide enough content to keep you playing for well over 100 hours. You will face insurmountable odds and an evil force of unimaginable power… but while the stakes are high, there are many fun distractions to find if you know where to look
Do you want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!