Red Dead Redemption II Requires 105 GB Memory to Install
Red Dead Redemption II
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, AU, JAPAN & ASIA
The third installment in the Red Dead series, Red Dead Redemption II, is now fast approaching. This Western-themed action-adventure video game will require a tremendous space with 105 GB of hard drive to install on PlayStation 4.
This was first spotted on Rockstar Intel, the U.S Market retailer Target revealed that the mammoth figure is required minimum storage to install the Red Dead Redemption II on the PlayStation 4 Pro bundle of the game. Xbox One users, expect this similar massive storage space for you to install this.
See the image below via Target.
Plus, Red Dead Redemption II will support up to 32 players. It makes ahead to the GTA’s Online support with the only 30-player limit. On the bundle, it also says “Timed Exclusive for 30 days” with “Online Content.” This will be exclusive to the PlayStation 4 user. The PS4 users will be getting the content 30 days early. However, this is not confirmed yet by Rockstar Games but this is posted by Sony.
Here’s the overview of the game below.
America, 1899. The end of the Wild West era has begun. After a robbery goes badly wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee. With federal agents and the best bounty hunters in the nation massing on their heels, the gang must rob, steal and fight their way across the rugged heartland of America in order to survive. As deepening internal divisions threaten to tear the gang apart, Arthur must make a choice between his own ideals and loyalty to the gang who raised him. – via Rockstar Games
It’s been eight years since Rockstar Games released Red Dead Redemption for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Most of our friends from the gaming industry consider this game a masterpiece. After those long years, Red Dead Redemption II is finally coming to the latest consoles of today such as PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 26. And here at PlayAsia, this game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
The PS4 Pro Bundle for Red Dead Redemption II is not yet available for pre-orders, folks. But please wait for it.
- PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB HDD (Jet Black) x 1
- DualShock 4 x 1
- PS4 Game: Red Dead Redemption 2 x 1
- Mono Headset x 1
- Power Cord x 1
- HDMI Cable x 1
- USB Cable x 1
Read more about the game here.
- Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland
- The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience
- The Van der Linde Gang – A gang of outlaws, renegades, and misfits, bonded together under the charismatic and idealistic Dutch van der Linde. They have chosen to live outside the law and now fear it may be catching up with them
- The Frontier, Cities & Towns – Discover some of the towns dotted across the vast and varied landscape of Red Dead Redemption 2; from the forests of West Elizabeth to the mountains of Ambarino to the plains of New Hanover to the swamps of Lemoyne
- Wildlife – The diverse habitats and climates of Red Dead Redemption 2 are home to around 200 species of animals, birds, and fish, all of which behave and respond to their environment in a unique way. Deer, bison and pronghorn traverse the plains in large herds, scavengers quickly sniff out carrion, sockeye salmon leap upstream, wolves attack in packs surrounding their prey, geese fly in fixed formations, possums play dead, rodents scamper into tree hollows, grizzly bears bluff charge when threatened, and birds of prey soar on thermals. They all form part of a complex ecosystem and must continually fight for their place on the food chain. The wilderness is at once a bountiful and perilous place, for both man and beast, and any predator can quickly turn prey
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!
© 2018 Playasia.com. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.