SoulCalibur VI: Shows Off the Basics of Combat in the Latest Trailer
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
Only a few days away, we will get to witness the comeback of the SoulCalibur series in the latest installment, SoulCalibur VI. To make sure to keep up the hype on this fighting game, Bandai Namco got your back on this one, folks.
Bandai Namco has released a new trailer for the upcoming fighting game SoulCalibur VI. In this trailer, it explains the basics of combat through the narration of Mark Julio. We get to see the step-by-step tutorial on how to play SoulCalibur VI. The trailer also gives some information on the movement, different kinds of attack, critical edge, soul charge, reversal edge and more.
Learn SoulCalibur VI‘s Basics of Combat with the latest trailer below.
For the overview of the game, SoulCalibur VI is the sixth entry in the SoulCalibur series developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. After six years, the SoulCalibur series is back on track with this game. The game sets in the 16th century as it revisits the events of the first SoulCalibur game to unveil the hidden truth.
SoulCalibur VI is coming to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this October 19 worldwide. This game is now available for pre-order here at Playasia. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Read more about the game here.
- The legendary weapon-based 3D fighting game returns to its roots
- A complete roster of returning characters and newcomer
- An epic story mode of the struggle for the two swords
- Unreal Engine: For the first time in franchise history, beautiful and jaw-dropping 3D character models, visual effects and stages rendered in Unreal Engine.
- New Battle Mechanics: Read opponents’ attacks to execute a strategic Reversal Edge to land a counter attack while in guard.
- Multiple Fighting Styles: Choose from a worldly roster of warriors, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and visual flare.
- Dynamic Battles: Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring all-new battle mechanics taking gameplay to the next level.
Do you want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!
© 2018 Play-Asia.com. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.