A Physical Version of Stardew Valley Collector’s Edition is Coming to Japan
Stardew Valley Collector’s Edition
PlayStation 4™ & Nintendo™ Switch – Japan
Stardew Valley is giving a huge treat in the land of the rising sun as Japanese publisher Oizumi Amuzio has announced that they will be releasing a physical Collector’s edition of Stardew Valley for the PS4 and Nintendo Switch. The Stardew Valley Collector’s Edition will come bundled with three collectible items and is expected to launch on January 31, 2019.
In fact, a similar bundle has already been released in the West. The Stardew Valley Collectors Edition includes a special box with three certain goodies, such as the original soundtrack for the game, a map of the Pelican Town, and a beginners guidebook that will help novice players to get the game right.
Players can get the Collector’s Edition for 3,500 yen which is around $30. As of now, Stardew Valley Collectors Edition is unavailable on our website. But we will definitely keep you posted once we have it in.
In the meantime, you can check out our write up about the upcoming mobile edition of Stardew Valley by clicking here. It will be the same game that you’ve come to expect, except that you will now be able to bring the farm of your dreams with you on the go! Click here to read more.
If you want to get the standard PS4 and Xbox One version of the game, you can get it here at Playasia.com. Click the button below to get yours.
At the moment, you can check out the Collector’s Edition announcement trailer and features for the Western version.
- Turn an overgrown field into a lively farm! Raise animals, grow crops, start an orchard, craft useful machines, and more!
- Improve your skills over time. As you make your way from a struggling greenhorn to a master farmer, you’ll level up in 5 different areas: farming, mining, combat, fishing, and foraging
- Become part of the local community. Over 30 unique characters living in Stardew Valley, each with their own daily schedule, birthday, unique mini-cutscenes, and new things to say throughout the week and year
- Explore a vast, mysterious cave. Encounter new and dangerous monsters, powerful weapons, new environments, valuable gemstones, and other treasures as you venture deeper underground!
- Breathe new life into the valley. Help restore Stardew Valley to its former glory by repairing the old community center, or take the alternate route and join forces with Joja Corporation
- Court and marry a partner to share your life on the farm with. There are 10 available bachelors and bachelorettes to woo, each with unique character progression cutscenes!
- Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots. The waters are teeming with seasonal varieties of delicious fish. Craft bait, bobbers, and crab pots to help you in your journey toward catching every fish and becoming a local legend!
- Collect artifacts and minerals to donate to the local museum
- Over 100 cooking and crafting recipes. Craft tasty dishes and useful objects like scarecrows, oil makers, furnaces, or even the rare and expensive crystalarium.
- Customize the appearance of your character and house! With hundreds of decorative items to choose from, you’ll have no trouble creating the home of your dreams
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!