Rise: Race the Future is Coming out on PC via Steam this October 26th
Rise: Race the Future
VD-dev Games futuristic racing game, Rise: Race the Future, is speeding all the way up to PC via Steam this coming 26th of October, the developer announced. And to celebrate this announcement, the hardworking team of VD-dev Games has released a trailer for the game.
Rise: Race the Future promises that this upcoming racing game is an arcade rally game taken to the next level. So, racing fans, gear up and get yourselves ready to experience the most addictive racing gameplay as you drift and slide like never before throughout your racing journey here in Rise: Race the Future. Well, big thanks to the extraordinary fluid and precise physics-based slippery handling.
Furthermore, the game will feature unique futuristic cars, smooth powerslides, jumps, and water zones inspired by old-school arcade racing games.
You can watch the trailer below.
- Drift and slide like never before in an arcade rally game taken to the next level! – Rise: Race the Future is a racing game set in a near future where a new kind of wheel technology will let you drift on all type of terrains and especially on water.
- Precision drifts, jumps and water zones – The unique gameplay defined as “precision drifting” will suit every player looking for technical and precise controls combined with the immediate fun and ease of an arcade game.
- Wide and technical tracks – Natural environments are enriched and reimagined to create technical racetracks mixing multi-paths water zones and jumps. Inspired by retro arcade rally games the wide surfaces let the player enjoy long powerslides.
- New boost system – Players can master different techniques for overtaking and exiting a corner thanks to the combination of several boost systems which set the game apart from usual rally games.
- The most addictive racing gameplay – The vehicle dynamics is based on realistic physics tweaked to enhance the player’s drifting ability. The result makes the handling extremely natural, smooth and precise for the most rewarding driving experience.
- Unlock futuristic race cars – In addition to the arcade and championship mode, a challenge mode will let the player unlock the futuristic racing cars exclusively designed by Anthony Jannarelly.
Rise: Race the Future is set to launch on October 26 for PC via Steam. Will you be picking up this game? You can grab your Steam gift cards here at Playasia.com. Click the button below to buy yours.
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!