Red Dead Redemption II: Remains on Top of the UK Sales Chart
Red Dead Redemption II
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, AU, JAPAN & ASIA
Rockstar‘s Red Dead Redemption II keeps on breaking records everywhere since the game launched last October 26th. Even it’s in the second week since the release, Red Dead Redemption II is still on the hang of its popularity around.
The 44th week of 2018 has come and Red Dead Redemption II is still on the top of the UK sales chart. But not only that, Red Dead Redemption II is the best-selling second-week sales in the UK for any game that has launched for the year 2018. Of course, it’s expected for the biggest weekend launch in entertainment history title holder.
For the overview of the game, after a robbery goes seriously wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan with the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee the town. The federation agents and best bounty hunters in America follow their footsteps to capture them. The Van der Linde gang must rob, steal, and fight across the mountainous heartland of America in order to survive. However, there are instances where the gang is falling apart. Arthur must have a choice between his own paradigm or the loyalty to his gang which cherished and raised him.
After eight years, Red Dead Redemption II is finally here. It’s now available on our website for both PS4 and XONE. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Read more about the game here.
PS: Thanks, Dualshockers!
- Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland
- The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience
- The Van der Linde Gang – A gang of outlaws, renegades, and misfits, bonded together under the charismatic and idealistic Dutch van der Linde. They have chosen to live outside the law and now fear it may be catching up with them
- The Frontier, Cities & Towns – Discover some of the towns dotted across the vast and varied landscape of Red Dead Redemption 2; from the forests of West Elizabeth to the mountains of Ambarino to the plains of New Hanover to the swamps of Lemoyne
- Wildlife – The diverse habitats and climates of Red Dead Redemption 2 are home to around 200 species of animals, birds, and fish, all of which behave and respond to their environment in a unique way. Deer, bison and pronghorn traverse the plains in large herds, scavengers quickly sniff out carrion, sockeye salmon leap upstream, wolves attack in packs surrounding their prey, geese fly in fixed formations, possums play dead, rodents scamper into tree hollows, grizzly bears bluff charge when threatened, and birds of prey soar on thermals. They all form part of a complex ecosystem and must continually fight for their place on the food chain. The wilderness is at once a bountiful and perilous place, for both man and beast, and any predator can quickly turn prey
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!