The Demo for Persona Dancing Titles Now Available!
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight & Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight
PlayStation 4™ – US, EU & AU
Attention to the Persona fans out there, especially if you are waiting for the Persona Dancing Titles. Atlus has a new update for you guys that gives you a chance to groove using your dancing skills for these upcoming Persona Dancing Titles.
Atlus has announced that the demos for the upcoming Persona Dancing Titles, Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight are now available for PlayStation 4 at the PlayStation Store. The demos contains four songs from each game which includes Burn My Dread (Novoiski Remix), Light the Fire Up in the Night, Rivers in the Desert (Mito Remix), Blooming Villain and more!
Along with the demo announcement, the digital pre-order for the Persona Dancing titles are now open. However, this is open only in North America. The digital pre-order will receive the same bonuses as the physical versions.
What are the bonuses? See it below via Gematsu.
- Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight: Shinjiro Aragaki will be available with the final boss theme of Persona 3, “Battle Hymn of the Soul.”
- Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight: Goro Akechi will come with the Persona awakening theme of Persona 5, “Will Power.”
- Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection: Grants access to both characters and theme songs on the game’s launch.
Persona Dancing Titles are coming this December 4 to the West. Plus, the Endless Night Collection is coming also. As previously announced, this Endless Night Collection includes both titles plus the digital download for P4: Dancing All Night. And here at Playasia, these games are now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
For the Japanese versions of this game, it’s still available on our website. There are Twin Plus Limited Editions available for both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. Just click the button below to buy yours now!
Read more about the game here.
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 & 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!