SoulCalibur VI: Take a Look at 2B from NieR: Automata Gameplay Video
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
SoulCalibur fans and NieR: Automata fans, 2B gives you the right feels as she’s coming as a downloadable content character for SoulCalibur VI. However, are you curious what kind of gameplay will she present? Well, Dengeki PlayStation Live got your back folks to answer your curiosity!
19 minutes of gameplay footage of the upcoming DLC character, 2B from NieR: Automata for SoulCalibur VI has arised via Dengeki PlayStation Live #015.
Watch the gameplay video below. (from 15:37 to 22:16 and 41:22 to 53:37)
Bandai Namco revealed 2B from NieR: Automata is coming as a downloadable content character in SoulCalibur VI at the Paris Games Week 2018. 2B is part of the game’s Season Pass. It will also include additional weapons for 2B, NieR: Automata-themed background music and NieR: Automata themed stage. However, there’s no release date yet when 2B is coming. So, stay tuned folks!
For the overview of the game, SoulCalibur VI, as its name suggest, is the sixth entry in the SoulCalibur series developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. After six years, the SoulCalibur series is back on track with this game. The game sets in the 16th century as it revisits the events of the first SoulCalibur game to unveil the hidden truth.
Finally, SoulCalibur VI is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Click the button below to secure your copies right now.
Meanwhile, if you want to have the digital version of this game, we have available digital codes for PSN and Xbox Gift Cards that are ready to be sent anytime and anywhere. Click the button below to order your codes right now!
Read more about the game here.
- The legendary weapon-based 3D fighting game returns to its roots
- A complete roster of returning characters and newcomer
- An epic story mode of the struggle for the two swords
- Unreal Engine: For the first time in franchise history, beautiful and jaw-dropping 3D character models, visual effects and stages rendered in Unreal Engine.
- New Battle Mechanics: Read opponents’ attacks to execute a strategic Reversal Edge to land a counter attack while in guard.
- Multiple Fighting Styles: Choose from a worldly roster of warriors, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and visual flare.
- Dynamic Battles: Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring all-new battle mechanics taking gameplay to the next level.
Do you want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!