PM Studios’ Musynx is Coming out on PC via Steam on December 5!
I-Inferno and Zodiac Interactive will release PM Studios‘ rhythm game, Musynx, to PC via Steam on December 5th of this year! You can check out the announcement posted on Musynx’s Twitter account below with a lengthy PC version video.
Plus, you can also see Zodiac Interactive’s official announcement on Twitter below.
Rhythm action experience MUSYNX hits #Steam on December 5! 🎮🎧🎮
— Zodiac Interactive (@ZdcInteractive) November 21, 2018
Furthermore, the game already has its product page on Steam and will be available on December 5th. Along with that, the key features of the game are also displayed, which you can find below.
- Worldwide Composers Unite – M2U, Paul Bazooka, Lunatic Sounds, MEMME, and more!
- Unique Visual Themes – Various themes are available for each music genre for a unique sensory experience!
- Classic Game Play – Going back to the roots with classic gameplay systems and mechanics!
- Real “KEY” Sound System – Enhance your playing experience with real Key Sounds!
- Vocaloid China Official Licensing – VC idol Stardust is officially licensed, with famous VC music included!
- Constant Music Updates – Exciting updates are regularly added. Stay tuned with Musynx!
PC gamers, if you’ve been itching to play this game since its release on smartphones and other consoles, you can now get your PC version of Musynx on December 5 via Steam. And of course, don’t forget to grab your Steam digital gift cards here at Playasia!
If you want to get the Nintendo Switch US version of Musynx, now is the perfect time to get it because it is on sale! Hurry before this limited time offer ends. Click the button below to grab yours.
ONE LAST THING…
If you don’t have any idea what the game is all about, you can check out its Game overview for the Nintendo Switch version, as well as the trailer, features, and screenshots, for you to be familiar with the game.
Get ready to jam to the rhythm with this rhythm music game on your Switch. Exercise your fingers with this game with more than 50 songs to choose from. There are easy, hard, and “Inferno” songs. You can choose your own difficulty, and you can change the speed of the song if you want to. Different genres are present in the game. It ranges from Pop, Classical, Trance, Vocaloid, EDM, R&B, and more. Each music has an aesthetic artwork to feast your eyes on. The beautiful artwork and the beautiful music are both pleasing to the players. It makes the player engage their fingers to groove to the rhythm with MUSYNX.
- Switch up the Music! – Rock out to over 50 tracks on Nintendo Switch, featuring genres like pop, rock, trance, R&B, classical, and more!
- Test Your Rhythm! – Simple yet challenging gameplay will put your rhythm to the ultimate test!
- Become the Melody Maestro! – Each button press plays a part of the song – tapping to the rhythm is the key to a complete musical experience!
- How Do You Like Your Music? – Easy, Hard, and even “Inferno” – you have full control over how you want to play!
- Pump Up the Artwork! – Each track has a unique artistic presentation to get you amped up along with the music!
Let’s see who’s enjoying this game!
— Hellfire (@hellfire_gamer) November 22, 2018
— Stardust (@xingchenV4) June 21, 2018
— RebelTom (@TheRebelTom) September 12, 2018
— Tina 🌸 (@Shookaite) September 30, 2018
— Sean (@seancalibur) June 20, 2018
— Migi @ 悦成 龙牙 .w. (@YuezhengMigi) June 27, 2018
— Sean (@seancalibur) June 19, 2018
New #Switch pick-up : #Musynx. Awesome cover 😀 and the cart is hella cute (reminds me of Chen xD) Was extremely lucky to get it, it was a pre-order no one went to pick and had no cash on, so they sold it to me ^^ Interesting controls and very nice songs. Very good game so far. pic.twitter.com/rW2U84G9dp
— セブ (@SebOuiKin) June 25, 2018
— Honey's Anime (@honeysanimeEN) June 20, 2018
— AC | KØS-ИΣX (@NeXuSIoN) July 2, 2018
#psvita #vitaisland #musynx
*sigh* finally, it's been a while but I had a lot of game to play through… And finally got Musynx of psvita again.
sure I missed getting it day one but man Musynx was worth the wait… It definitely a huge improvement to what it once was… pic.twitter.com/w1n6hnifSt
— SoulGin99 (@SoulGin99) June 28, 2018
#psvita #VitaIsland #MUSYNX
Finally Musynx physical for psvita got here… You guys have no idea how many times I check the mail once I got the notification that it was coming…
Now I just have to sit tight and wait on Va-11 Hall-a to come out… pic.twitter.com/LG0BMeepNF
— SoulGin99 (@SoulGin99) September 13, 2018
— 🍍Clarence Corpuz🍍 (@Pikaboi) September 5, 2018
— Ryan Cage (@rwcage) June 19, 2018