Salt and Sanctuary: Drowned Tome Edition Releases this December 11 | Pre-order Yours Now!
Salt and Sanctuary: Drowned Tome Edition
Nintendo™ Switch – US
SKA Studios and Leadman Games‘ upcoming special physical release of Salt and Sanctuary: Drowned Tome Edition to Nintendo Switch in the US was originally slated for an October 30th release. However, due to some undisclosed reason, Leadman Games announced that Salt and Sanctuary: Drowned Tome Edition release date has been pushed back to December 11th.
If you missed it, you can check out their official announcement below last October, via Twitter.
Hear ye! Hear ye! Let it be known that the release date for Salt and Sanctuary: Drowned Tome Edition has been moved December 11, 2018. Please update your calendar accordingly – and see you then! pic.twitter.com/am7t9DTbqx
— Leadman Games (@LeadmanGames) October 4, 2018
This special edition includes 4 bonuses that players and collectors will surely love. You can check it all out below.
What’s in the Box?
- Salt and Sanctuary Game
- World Map of the Island
- The Sodden Knight Poster
- Download code for the original soundtrack of Salt and Sanctuary
So now that December 11th is just around the corner, you should have Salt and Sanctuary: Drowned Tome Edition placed in your carts right now and have it pre-ordered here at Playasia! Click the button below to secure your copies.
If you want to get the standard edition of Salt and Sanctuary game which was released last August 2 for the Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop, you can grab your Nintendo eShop cards here on our website as well. Click the button below to grab yours.
The game begins with a doomed sailor. He’s shipwrecked on an unknown island. However, this uncharted island is full of mossy corpses, shambling figures, and other unnecessary things to see. Beneath this island, there are labyrinths and secret passageways that might lead to the unspeakable evil.
Explore a wide and dangerous world teeming with diabolical traps, dark secrets, hidden shortcuts, and wicked rivals. In addition to a diverse collection of battle and platforming challenges, this seamlessly-interconnected setting features more than 20 powerful and treacherous bosses.
Read more about the game here.
DID YOU KNOW THAT?
- Salt and Sanctuary: Drowned Tome Edition is Leadman Game’s first title that they will publish at retail. Leadman Games is a newborn indie publisher that was founded by Dan Adelman, who originally worked at Nintendo America to help indie developers. (Thanks, Nintendo Soup!)
- Also, Salt and Sanctuary game is heavily inspired by the Souls series by Japanese developer FromSoftware. (Demon’s Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls II, and Dark Souls III)
For more information about the game, you can enjoy the trailer, features, and the gallery below.
- Equip yourself as you see fit with a wide variety of weapons, armor, accessories, and spells to create your own unique hero – or villain!
- Survive it all over again with a series of increasingly difficult New Game Plus playthroughs
- Uncover the submerged lore of a strange and dangerous world, hidden in item descriptions, the Bestiary, and dialog
- Sacrifice relics at your sanctuary, your only refuge. Upgrade it, add friendly NPCs like merchants and mages, and unlock new abilities, like weapon transmutation and fast travel. Do you ignore a strategically important sanctuary held by a rival creed, or do you desecrate it, earning the wrath of it followers?
- You’re not entirely alone… Castaways on this forsaken island can leave their mark on each other’s journeys through messages, shadows and other shrouded multiplayer interactions
- …because together’s better. Too lonely? Too difficult? Join your friend’s world as a sellsword from afar for local co-op… or versus!