ATTENTION: PS4 Games on Discount! (UP TO 80% OFF) | BUY NOW!
PS4 Games on Discount
Holiday Season is nearly coming and for sure, a basket full of worthy items are going to be on Christmas Sale. Well, mind you, dear folks, the sweet scent of the holiday season can now be savored here at Playasia as we give you the four great PlayStation 4 games on huge discount!
However, please note that these titles are banned from the following countries:
China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Korea (South), Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
On the other hand, for the other countries not mentioned, these titles are not just the “standard edition,” because we are giving you the special editions of these games in their Asia version releases. From multi-language, complete edition and more!
Are you ready to know all these PS4 Games on Discount? Then, let’s get started!
Destiny 2 (Multi-Language)
If you haven’t played Activision‘s sequel to the online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game Destiny, now is the perfect time to buy it and get your hands in the game. Presenting, Destiny 2. And, as promised, this version is the Multi-Language Edition of the game.
Buy the game, play the game, and enjoy it with the following language options:
Language Voice: English, Japanese
Subtitles: English, Chinese, Japanese
If you don’t have any idea what this game is all about, you can check out its official description below.
From the makers of the acclaimed hit game Destiny, comes the much-anticipated sequel. An action shooter that takes you on an epic journey across the solar system.
Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force, led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion. He has stripped the city’s Guardians of their power and forced the survivors to flee. You will venture to mysterious, unexplored worlds of our solar system to discover an arsenal of weapons and devastating new combat abilities. To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together, and fight back to reclaim our home.
Get more hype about this game by watching its trailer below, followed by its official features.
- Rich cinematic story campaign
- Multiple cooperative game modes for epic, social fun
- Intense 4v4 competitive multiplayer matches, including 5 different PVP modes
- Expansive, never-before-seen worlds and spaces to explore
- Customize your character’s weapons and armor with an all-new array of gear
- Discover Lost Sectors, complete new Adventure missions, or rally to Public Events with other Guardians
- Introducing a brand new Guided Games system that helps players find like-minded groups to experience Destiny 2’s most challenging activities, like the Raid
Horizon: Zero Dawn (Complete Edition)
Second on our list is award-winning developer Guerilla Games’ action role-playing game, Horizon: Zero Dawn (Complete Edition). You can now get this game for just US$24.99, which is half of its original price! Plus, since this is the Complete Edition, you will also be getting “The Frozen Wilds” expansion together with the main game.
But that’s not all! This edition also gives you the option to choose from the two language options for subtitles which are: Chinese & English.
Horizon Zero Dawn is an action role-playing game, played from a third-person perspective, featuring Aloy, the protagonist, and the sole playable character throughout the game. Aloy is a curious and determined hunter and archer who keeps on exploring, running to different unknown places of her world to uncover the deepest mysteries behind. She is also anointed as a seeker which allows her to leave the Sacred Lands in order to find the truth.
The cruel world of Horizon Zero Dawn started out with a frightful massacre that is now overrun by robotic creatures or also known as “machines” that dominates the Earth. A phenomenon known as “Derangement” has caused these machines to become more aggressive towards humans. As a result of this unpredictable catastrophic event, it allows machines to become larger and deadlier which makes it a thrilling combat system that allows you to survive against overwhelming odds.
Will you be able to survive Aloy’s journey through a world filled with strange artifacts and crumbling ruins? Go and unlock the mysteries that linked them together and discover the buried secrets of the past that could be a possible reason that befell the fate of mankind.
- A Lush Post-Apocalyptic World – How have machines dominated this world, and what is their purpose? What happened to the civilization here before? Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings in order to uncover your past and unearth the many secrets of a forgotten land
- Nature and Machines Collide – Horizon Zero Dawn juxtaposes two contrasting elements, taking a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature and filling it with awe-inspiring highly advanced technology. This marriage creates a dynamic combination for both exploration and gameplay
- Defy Overwhelming Odds – The foundation of combat in Horizon Zero Dawn is built upon the speed and cunning of Aloy versus the raw strength and size of the machines. In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence, and agility to survive each encounter
- Cutting Edge Open World Tech – Stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization meld together in a landscape that is alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle
God of War
Santa Monica Studio‘s eighth installment in the God of War franchise has sold well upon its release last April 20th this year. And for you to catch up on this promising game, we are giving away a 37% discount for the Asia Version of this game with English & Chinese subs!
Will you be picking up this game? You better be! Check out its official description, trailer, and features below.
It is a new beginning for Kratos. Living as a man, outside the shadow of the gods, he seeks solitude in the unfamiliar lands of Norse mythology. With a new purpose and his son at his side, Kratos must fight for survival as powerful forces threaten to disrupt the new life he has created…
- A New Beginning – His vengeance against the gods of Olympus far behind him, Kratos now lives as a man in the lands of Norse Gods and monsters. It is in this harsh, unforgiving world that he must fight to survive… and teach his son to do the same
- Second Chances – As mentor and protector to a son determined to earn his respect, Kratos is faced with an unexpected opportunity to master the rage that has long defined him. Questioning the dark lineage he’s passed on to his son, he hopes to make amends for the shortcomings of his past
- Midgard and Beyond – Set within the untamed forests, mountains, and realms of Norse lore, God of War features a distinctly new setting with its own pantheon of creatures, monsters, and gods
- Vicious, Physical Combat – With an intimate, over-the-shoulder free camera that brings the action closer than ever, combat in God of War is up close, frenetic, and unflinching. Kratos’ ax —powerful, magic and multi-faceted – is a brutal weapon as well as a versatile tool for exploration
The Last of Us Remastered (PlayStation Hits)
The last title on our list is Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us Remastered (PlayStation Hits). And just so you know, Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us received the Game of the Year title in 2013. After a year, the stunning remastered of the game was released to the PS4. And it is now on sale here at Playasia!
The Last of Us Remastered is an action-adventure survival horror game published by Sony Computer Entertainment. The game takes players to the post-apocalyptic world of the United States. It all began when an outbreak of a mutant Cordyceps fungus ravages the country. These parasites transform its human hosts into a zombie-like creature known as the Infected. Players take the role of the game’s protagonist, Joel. Joel is a smuggler tasked with escorting a teenage girl named Ellie.
Are you ready to experience Ellie and Joel’s breath-taking adventures in a post-apocalyptic world that will definitely push you to the limit?
- 2013’s Game of the Year, Remastered for the PS4 system – For those who are new to The Last of Us, now’s the perfect time to find out why it was the hands down game of the year in 2013. The Last of Us: Remastered brings the award-winning game to PS4 like never before in stunning 1080p
- Intense character-driven narrative – A cast of resonant characters take you on a rich, emotional journey via Naughty Dog’s award-winning cinematic storytelling, performance capture, and high-production values that will deliver an emotional experience that tests the moral boundaries based on the decisions players make
- Explore a decimated, overgrown America reclaimed by nature – Marked with remnants of human civilization juxtaposed against beautiful, lush environments, the stunning and realistic graphics immerse players in a gritty, reimagined world
- Strategize with the Balance of Power AI system – The dynamic gameplay continuously adapts to whether Joel or the enemies gain the upper hand. Quickly maneuver to survive encounters as enemies will change their behavior based on what weapon they see Joel holding, how many of them are left alive, and whether the player has managed to take them by surprise
- A world of depleting resources where every shot counts – Players will scavenge for vital resources, craft weaponry out of environmental objects, measure every action they take and compete with other survivors for scarce supplies to survive in a world ravaged by infection
- Learn to survive while playing in Multi-Player – The Last of Us Remastered provides online players with an unconventional and deep multiplayer campaign, which holds true to the central theme of survival and protecting one’s own
So, what are you waiting for?