Destiny 2: Forsaken’s Annual Pass – The Black Armory Welcomes the Guardians
Destiny 2: Forsaken – Legendary Collection
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU & JAPAN
Are you still playing Destiny 2: Forsaken? If you are, well the three major gaming companies which include Bungie, Activision, and Vicarious Visions have announced the first content released for Destiny 2: Forsaken’s Annual Pass is now on a roll!
Thou shalt not pass! Guardians, it’s now your time to shine as Destiny 2: Forsaken’s Annual Pass is here. It opens the new doors to the Guardians with the Black Armory. This is the first part of the Annual Pass of Destiny 2: Forsaken. This is a quite new experience for you, folks, as this is new matchmaking activity. According to Bungie, this new content delivers “a world that is constantly changing and evolving as updates continue to unfold.”
Watch the Black Armory Trailer here.
For the full patch notes. See it here via Newsweek.
- Chaos Reach
- Tuned Chaos Reach’s deactivation cost so that it consistently retains Super energy from deactivating early.
- Previously, Chaos Reach allowed Players to save Super energy when deactivating the Super early by charging a flat Super energy cost upon deactivation (~65%). This meant that in order to save Super energy, you’d have to deactivate within the first second or so of the Super’s duration.
- With this change, Chaos Reach’s deactivation will now always save you some Super energy. Deactivating the Super is no longer a flat energy cost but, rather, now works on a curve. The intention is to reward players for skillfully timing their deactivation.
- Fixed an issue where the overshield granted upon respawning in Crucible would not negate damage right away
- Increased damage required to destroy Nightstalker Tethers prior to their activation
- Fixed an issue where the Biotic Enhancements buff would apply too much of a damage multiplier when standing in a Well of Radiance
- Fixed an issue where Scavenger perks could be used to generate heavy ammo off of team mates who fell to self-inflicted misadventure
- Fixed an issue where high impact scout rifles were not firing at 150 RPM
- Fixed an issue where the impact stat bar for Fusion Rifles was not updating when upgrading a charge time masterwork for the weapon
- Gwisin Vest
- Fixed an issue where kills were not required to extend Super uptime
- Fixed an issue where Super was not extended after 10 or more kills
- Chromatic Fire
- Fixed an issue where explosions were doing less damage than intended
- Reduced the amount of ammo gained from the Machine Gun Scavenger perk to bring it in line with other Power weapon scavenger perks
- Fixed an issue that caused the Black Armory weapons to sometimes roll two of the same perk
- Duplicate perks have been replaced in each weapon’s talent grid
- Fixed an issue that caused The Mountaintop to drop above appropriate power levels for players who do not own Forsaken, making it unequipped unless pulled from collections
- Fixed an issue that caused Valor Ranks to display different values from what their rank actually was
- This is strictly a visual fix, ranks have worked properly since Season of the Forge began
- Fixed an issue where the wrong team would sometimes be credited for killing the Ascendant Servitor Primeval
- Reduced the amount of ammo that Linear Fusion Rifles receive from the Power Ammo crate in Gambit to from 5 to 3 rounds
- Sleeper Simulant still only receives 2 rounds
- Players who die with fewer than 2 rounds of special ammo will now always respawn with 2 rounds, to help alleviate special ammo starvation
- Fixed an issue where players would be held in a loading screen if another player was inspecting items in inventory
- Fixed an issue where Protheon, the Modular Mind grew three times larger than intended in Update 2.1.0
- This strike has been reintroduced to Matchmaking, and can be launched once again from the Director
Leviathan & Raid Lairs
- Removed “Normal Mode Completion” requirement for launching Prestige Modes for Leviathan, Eater of Worlds, and Spire of Stars
- Fixed an issue where Destiny 2 would crash during the Morgeth fight
- Fixed an issue where the “Hawthorne’s Heroes” Clan Perk was not providing the proper rewards
Items & Economy
- The “Hecuba-S” exotic Sparrow no longer requires Annual Pass ownership to reacquire from Collections
- The “Mimesis Drive” Sparrow now properly requires Annual Pass ownership to reacquire from Collections
- Shader reacquisition time reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second
- Prime Engrams will now appear more frequently for players under 550 power, and provide larger power benefits when decrypted
- Fixed an issue where the “Harbinger’s Echo” sparrow was locked out for players who destroyed dragon eggs across multiple characters.
- We are currently developing a fix for an upcoming patch to address players who have already destroyed all eggs prior to this update. Update 2.1.3 is tentatively planned for December 18. 2018
Seed of Light added to the drop table of the Blind Well Heroic
- The “Lest Ye Be Judged” Trophy/Achievement can be completed by visiting Xur
- Fixed an issue where the “Riddle Me This” Triumph was not unlocking properly
- Fixed an issue where Amanda Holliday had an improper notification waypoint
- Fixed an issue where Festival of the Lost armor could not be masterworked
- Fixed an issue where items could not be masterworked if players did not have Enhancement Cores in inventory, even if the masterwork cost did not require cores
- Fixed an issue where Amanda Holliday’s inventory did not refresh at the proper times
- When selecting a Last Wish or Scourge of the Past on the Director, players can now delete their current checkpoint before launching the activity
- Fixed an issue where the Vanguard node on the top-level Director was not displaying active challenges
Guardians! The doors are now open for the Black Armory as a part of the annual pass of Destiny 2: Forsaken. The Annual Pass is available for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for $35! And, we have available digital codes here. So, click the button below to grab your digital codes right now!
Meanwhile, Destiny 2: Forsaken – Legendary Collection physical version is still available on our website. So, reserve your copies right now! Click the button below to order yours now!
Read more about the game here.
- Rich cinematic story campaign
- Multiple cooperative game modes for epic, social fun
- Intense 4v4 competitive multiplayer matches, including 5 different PVP modes
- Expansive, never-before-seen worlds and spaces to explore
- Customize your character’s weapons and armor with an all-new array of gear
- Discover Lost Sectors, complete new Adventure missions, or rally to Public Events with other Guardians
- Introducing a brand new Guided Games system that helps players find like-minded groups to experience Destiny 2’s most challenging activities, like the Raid
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!