New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – Coming to the Switch this January 2019
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU, AU & JAPAN
Mario is back in action, folks! Finally, Nintendo will release a proper 2D Mario platformer for the Nintendo Switch. Let’s welcome the enhanced port version called the New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe. This is the fourth title to the New Super Mario Bros. sub-series. This game is developed and published by Nintendo.
This 2D side-scrolling platform video game was first released in Wii U last 2012. After that, an additional campaign for the Year of Luigi. The downloadable content New Super Luigi U was released the following year. The Wii U version has received great and positive reviews which tagged the game as the best of the series and Wii U’s one of the best-selling titles.
Bowser and Bowser Jr. are up to something evil. Along with the Koopalings, the group decides to invade Princess Peach’s castle as they use a giant mechanical arm to throw both Mario and Luigi far away. They hostage Princess Peach in the castle. Of course, the red plumber guy, Mario, will do his best to save Princess Peach. Mario and his company must travel across this new land to find their way to go back to the Princess’ castle for them to save Princess Peach.
Beginners and experts will enjoy this game as they will love to play as Toadette, a new character in both games and Nabbit as well. These characters offer both assistance to the game. Get ready to play with some of the various playable characters. Each character has unique attributes that affect the gameplay and the platforming areas. There are three additional modes included: Boost Rush, Challenges and Coin Battle! You can mix up your gameplay to add to the difficulty. Play with your friends as two-player co-op gameplay is available. Each player will use a single Joy-Con so everyone is welcome for fun!
Take the side-scrolling adventures with Mario in the Mushroom Kingdom in New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe this January 11th, 2019. Here at Playasia, this game is now available for pre-order in all country versions. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
- A variety of playable characters are available, some with unique attributes that affect gameplay and platforming physics
- Younger and less-experienced players will love playing as Toadette, who is brand new to both games, and Nabbit, who was formerly only playable in New Super Luigi U. Both characters offer extra assistance during play
- Multiplayer sessions are even more fun, frantic, and exciting thanks to entertaining character interactions. Need a boost? Try jumping off a teammate’s head or getting a teammate to throw you!
- Features a wealth of help features, like a Hints gallery, reference videos**, and a Super Guide in New Super Mario Bros. U that can complete levels for you if they’re giving you trouble
- Three additional modes—Boost Rush, Challenges, and Coin Battle—mix up gameplay and add replayability, while also upping the difficulty for players who want to try something harder. Players can use their Mii characters in these modes!
- Share the adventure with a friend! During two-player co-op gameplay, each player can use a single Joy-Con controller, so no additional accessories are required. And to add two more players to the mix, all you need is one extra set of Joy-Con controllers (sold separately)
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!