Defeat Thanos Here in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order! | Pre-order Now
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
Nintendo™ Switch – North America
Let your “superhero wannabe-self” let loose in the biggest Marvel’s Ultimate Alliance game yet.
Marvel fans, wouldn’t it be so nice to play your favorite Marvel movie on Nintendo Switch? Well, the good news is that Marvel Games‘ Ultimate Alliance action RPG series is back with its “biggest game yet,” according to Mike Jones, Vice President & Executive Producer of Marvel Games.
Presenting, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order! Nintendo and Marvel Games are teaming up together to make Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order a Nintendo Switch exclusive game, which is scheduled to release sometime in 2019, as announced in this year’s Game Awards.
This third and latest installment in the action RPG series arrives almost 10 years after its predecessor. And guess what? The developer of this game comes from the division of Koei Tecmo and is best known for their Dead or Alive series. And, it is none other than, Team Ninja!
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order brings together the huge cast of the superheroes and villains across the Marvel Universe to battle for the Infinity Gauntlet. This fantastic team of characters must use their unique superpowers to take down the demented cosmic tyrant Thanos and his cruel warmasters, The Black Order — and find the Infinity Stones before they all fall in the wicked hands of Thanos. The game features an original story as well as plenty of your favorite Marvel characters as playable heroes.
Just like the previous game in the series, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 will feature up to four players can drop in and out in offline or online co-op play through the entire game. Also, four players can also team up and play on the same system.
Are you excited for this game? Well, as of the time of writing, there’s still no concrete release date for the game. However, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is available for pre-order here at Playasia. Reserve your copies now!
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- Marvel Dream Teams – Assemble your dream team of Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, each with their unique superpowers
- New Heroes – The Guardians of the Galaxy, Falcon, Scarlet Witch and more join the “Ultimate Alliance” for the first time
- Original Story – Super Heroes and Super Villains battle Thanos and The Black Order across the Marvel Universe in this new original story
- Local and Online Multiplayer – The game can be played offline or online* with up to 4 players** on a single screen or using multiple systems
- Heroic Camera – In addition to the series’ traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multiplayer when using multiple systems