PQube Games Delayed the Visual Novel, Song of Memories Until 2019
Song of Memories
PS4™ & SW – US, EU & AU
PS4 and Switch owners, if you are waiting for PQube’s upcoming western release of Song of Memories, it looks like you need some extra bag of patience as PQube has officially decided to push back the release date of the game to 2019.
According to the publisher, upon the development of the game, they have encountered some issues which require them to have an ample amount of time to form the game to its great shape. Furthermore, they have promised to bring the game as early as possible and will make an announce the new release date early next year.
You can check out their full statement below on Twitter.
Please see below our statement regarding Song of Memories. We would like to apologize to everyone for the delay. pic.twitter.com/VT6j8EWgEp
— PQube Games (@PQubeGames) December 18, 2018
Will you be picking up this game? Pre-order yours here at Playasia! Click the button below to secure your copies.
Song of Memories was originally released for PC via Steam and PS4 in Japan back in 2017. So, Japanese gamers, if you want to get a copy of the PS4 version of the game, you can grab yours here on our website as well.
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
A romantic visual novel with a dark and sinister underbelly. Discover the thrills of finding your soulmate in Japan’s iconic musical love story, and prepare to fight for your love in the most testing of times, as an apocalyptic virus begins sweeping across the world and threatens to infect those closest to you.
- Become the Most Popular Guy Around – Romance six gorgeous girls and reshape the story around your chosen one true love – with multiple endings up for grabs
- A Cast Bursting with Life – Forget static visual novel conversations: Fully animated characters move and react to one another’s lines, all voiced by the original Japanese cast across more than 40 hours of audio
- A Deep, Dark Secret to Uncover – Don’t be fooled by the colorful exterior: Song Of Memories is a tale of love in the early days of a monster apocalypse! Can you discover the truth and save the love of your life?
- An Adventure that Defies Expectations – Song Of Memories combines all the best parts of visual novels with rhythm-action and light role-playing systems to offer surprises at every turn
- Complex, Branching Storylines – Your decisions affect what happens! Keep track of every single twist and turn with the storyline tracker, which lets you revisit choices and explore different outcomes
- A Musical Masterpiece – Discover an incredible, original soundtrack that fills more than four audio CDs, and harness those tunes yourself in an intense rhythm-action battle system