Grab the Switch Version of the Special Edition of BlazBlue: Central Fiction for Pre-order!
BlazBlue: Central Fiction [Special Edition]
Nintendo™ Switch – EU & JAPAN
PQube and Arc System Works have announced that the BlazBlue: Central Fiction is coming to the Nintendo Switch in Japan this February 7th and in Europe this February 8th. Plus, the Nintendo Switch is not just a standard edition but is a SPECIAL edition, folks! Hooray for the Nintendo Switch users out there!
BlazBlue: Central Fiction or BlazBlue: Centralfiction (ブレイブルー セントラルフィクション) in Japan is a 2-D fighting video game developed by Arc System Works. This is the fourth game in the BlazBlue franchise. PQube is responsible for the publishing rights of this game in Europe. It was first released in arcades only in Japan last November 19, 2015. Meanwhile, followed by the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 consoles last 2016.
After the events in the BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, this is the final game with Ragna the Bloodedge as the main protagonist. Switch users, you will experience the final chapter of the epic BlazBlue saga in more than 40 hours of story mode. Choose your fighter in 30 unique playable characters. Plus, there are 60 available stages for showdown. Challenge with yourself and with your friends in one of the available modes in the game. The Special Edition includes all the DLC and previous updates of the game which makes it the “the most comprehensive version” of the game so far.
Get ready to fight in the final chapter of the BlazBlue series in the Special Edition of BlazBlue: Central Fiction for Nintendo Switch this February 2019. Here at Playasia, the Japanese and the European version are now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Meanwhile, the PlayStation 4 version of BlazBlue: Central Fiction is still available on our website. So, you better grab your copies right now before it runs out of stock. Click the button below to order yours now!
- The final chapter – Find out how the massive story around Ragna the Bloodedge concludes or relive the grand finale!
- Unique character designs – Fan favorites returned and new faces joined with Central Fiction – who will be your fighter of choice?
- Stunning visuals – Iconic and beautifully rendered 3D stages offer a unique contrast to the intricately hand-drawn 2D fighter sprites
- Be the aggressor – Central Fiction introduced Exceed Accel attacks to finish Overdrive mode with a bang and Active Flow that will encourage aggressive play!
- Diverse game modes – Apart from classic modes like Story and Versus, find new challenges in many modes!
- Easy to pick up – Not a fighting game veteran? Not a problem! Choose Stylish Type and perform the most spectacular combos with ease!
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!