Capcom’s Devil May Cry 5 Available in Multi-language Options | Pre-order Now!
Devil May Cry 5 (Multi-Language)
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – ASIA
One of Capcom‘s glory video games is now coming to hack-and-slash the demons as Devil May Cry 5 is now approaching this March 8th, 2019 for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Devil May Cry 5 is an upcoming action-adventure hack-and-slash video game developed and published by Capcom. This is also the fifth installment to the Devil May Cry series.
For you to experience more fun in Devil May Cry 5, especially for the Asian Pacific gamers out there, Capcom will release the Asian Pacific version of this game with Multi-language options available. So, folks, grab the Asia Pacific version of Devil May Cry 5 with languages support for subtitles such as English, Chinese and Japanese. In addition, you will get to choose if you want to change in English or in Japanese as the voice-over language throughout the game.
Last E3 2018, Capcom shakes the video game industry once again along with the announcement of Resident Evil 2 Remake as Devil May Cry 5 was revealed. After a long hiatus, Capcom will bring this hack-and-slash game as it brings back the action that helped popularize this franchise last 2001.
The game sets several years after the events in Devil May Cry 2. The central protagonist of the series, Dante, is hired by a man known as V to eliminate the demonic attacks across the world. Meanwhile, one of the main protagonists, Nero, has set up his own demon hunting agency on a van with a neon Devil May Cry sign. Now the demon hunting slayers are on the move to eliminate the demons.
Featuring Dante and Nero as the returning playable characters, get them to battle with style. You must fight against the demons with a variety of attack and weapons. Of course, attack with style. As you attack with style, you will receive a style-rating in combat that is based on the move variety, the length of the combo and dodging attacks. Devil May Cry 5 will have a RE engine with the same framework powering of Resident Evil 7 and Resident Evil 2 Remake, it features high-definition of graphics that utilize the photorealistic character designs.
Get ready to hack-and-slash against the demons in Demon May Cry 5 Asian Version with Multi-language options available this March 8th, 2019. Here at Playasia, the Asian version for PS4 and XONE are now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Read more about the game here.
- Legendary action series returns – The 16 million unit selling series is back with original Director Hideaki Itsuno at the helm of development
- A battle of good and evil – A demonic invasion begins with the seeds of a “demon tree” taking root in Red Grave City. This hellish incursion attracts the attention of the young demon hunter, Nero, an ally of Dante who now finds himself without his demonic arm, the source of much of his power. The supernatural family drama also continues as Dante, the Son of Sparda, seeks revenge for his brother’s corruption and mother’s murder
- High octane stylized action – Featuring three playable characters each with a radically different stylish combat play style as they take on the city overrun with demons
- Groundbreaking graphics – Developed with Capcom’s in-house proprietary RE engine, the series continues to achieve new heights in fidelity with graphics that utilize photorealistic character designs and stunning lighting and environmental effects
- Take down the demonic invasion – Battle against epic bosses in adrenaline fueled fights across the over-run Red Grave City
- Demon hunter – Nero, one of the series main protagonists and a young demon hunter who has the blood of Sparda, heads to Red Grave City to face the hellish onslaught of demons, with weapons craftswoman and new partner-in-crime, Nico
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!