Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice New Trailer Reveals Lady Butterfly Boss Fight
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
PS4™ & XONE™ – US, EU & JAPAN
We’re just a month away from the release of FromSoftware‘s Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and the developer released a new trailer for the game, teasing one of the explosive bosses fights that players will encounter. The trailer features the one-armed wolf preparing for epic combat with the Lady Butterfly.
However, the short teaser trailer only lasts for over 20 seconds that it didn’t even get into the gameplay. Despite the short teaser, from the looks of it, Lady Butterfly encounter is one of those impressive boss fight works of FromSoftware that range from huge monstrosities to human-like enemies with supernatural powers.
In the video, Lady Butterfly was found inside a burning building, hopping on and off to the thin wires that are suspended at various points through the building. Despite her advanced age, Lady Butterfly is dexterous and fast. You better keep an eye to this old lady as she also appears to have some tricks up her sleeves as shown by her quickly “snapping” long kunai into her hands.
Well, this one seems to be a very challenging and exciting. Get ready for your encounter with the Lady Butterfly on March 22, folks. Watch the video below.
A fantastical, dark and twisted new gameplay experience awaits you in Sekiro Shadows Die Twice. It is developed by the notable dev team, From Software, and published by Activision. It is an action-adventure game combined with RPG elements. The game is directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki and is played in a third-person perspective. Follow the role of the stone-hearted warrior whose purpose is to save his master and seek vengeance on his arch rivalries.
In Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, players will encounter various new enemies and epic boss battles that will test their skills to the limit. Players can use a grappling hook to move to high places. In addition, players will be involved in some stealthy maneuvers while attempting to take down foes.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice will be available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on March 22, 2019. Also, please take note that we have an Asia Multi-Language version of the game that caters English, Chinese, and Korean language support. Reservation for this game is now open here at Playasia. Secure your copies now.
You can enjoy the trailers, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- Kill Ingeniously – FromSoftware delivers their best in class combat in this fast-paced, action-adventure game featuring all new mechanics.
- Exploration is key – Players will experience the thrill of exploration and discovery in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice like never before. Through exploration, players can uncover new items, meet new characters, and encounter hidden enemies.
- Armed – Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice gameplay is centred around sword combat, enhanced by a variety of prosthetic arm attachments that supplement or change the way a player fights. Achieving strategic mastery of “Sekiro” or the “one-armed wolf’s” techniques and abilities, from prosthetic tools, swordplay to stealth and the grappling hook is no easy feat. To overcome difficulties and bring each situation under control, gamers must discover, integrate and use a variety of new tools when heading into combat.
- One-armed wolf – Play as a highly talented shinobi in the service of a young lord raised in isolation. After suffering defeat at the hands of a shadowy Ashina samurai seeking the unique heritage of your master, the two of you are separated. Deep in the mountains, in a dilapidated temple, you reawaken to your fate. You must take back your master and exact revenge on your enemy at all cost.
- Hard to the core – Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a hard-core game worthy of the name FromSoftware. Miyazaki designed Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice this way! Fans of FromSoftware will find the gameplay challenging, yet fun and rewarding. The quality of combat, level of challenge, and creative enemies and bosses are something that can only be found in a FromSoftware title.
- Reimagined world – This reimagining of Japanese aesthetic blends a withered, yet vivid, world of the late 1500s Sengoku Japan as the age of warring states nears its end. Witness a world brought to its knees by constant bloodshed; a ravaged world on the brink of destruction. Explore these environments, rich with FromSoftware’s intricate design and steeped with secrets to discover.
- Larger than life enemies – Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice features fantastical fearsome enemies and bosses. Players will battle with larger-than-life enemies that will test their mettle in a variety of situations. From hidden enemies to discover to 3D combat, the quality of creative enemies and bosses are something that can only be found in a FromSoftware title.
- Resurrection – Used as an opportunity for a tactical retreat or to deceive an enemy and go on the counter-offensive, this new combat strategy allows players to resurrect on the spot, even after a hasty death.