Devil May Cry 5 Debuts at the Top of the UK Sales Chart
Devil May Cry 5
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, AU, JAPAN & ASIA
Nero and Dante are killing those demons when Capcom‘s Devil May Cry 5 has been launched last March 8th. Now, this hack-and-slash game has conquered the video game industry and it proves that the Devil May Cry 5 is still as strong as ever in terms of sales.
In the first week since launch, Capcom‘s Devil May Cry 5 has conquered the top spot of the UK Sales chart. With this, it proves that one of Capcom‘s best gaming franchises is still holding success throughout the years. Let’s see how Devil May Cry 5 performs in the long term. Meanwhile, Rockstar‘s Red Dead Redemption 2 is on the second spot and Anthem has dropped down to the fourth spot after on top over the past two weeks.
For the overview of the game, it sets several years after the events in Devil May Cry 2. The central protagonist of the series, Dante, is hired by a man known as V to eliminate the demonic attacks across the world. Meanwhile, one of the main protagonists, Nero, has set up his own demon hunting agency on a van with a neon Devil May Cry sign. Now the demon hunting slayers are on the move to eliminate the demons.
Devil May Cry 5 released last March 8th for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One worldwide. And it’s now available for all versions along with the Deluxe Edition here at Playasia. Click the button below to grab your copies right now and join the demon hunting slayers to eliminate the demons.
Read more about the game here.
PS: Thanks, Dualshockers!
- Legendary action series returns – The 16 million unit selling series is back with original Director Hideaki Itsuno at the helm of development
- A battle of good and evil – A demonic invasion begins with the seeds of a “demon tree” taking root in Red Grave City. This hellish incursion attracts the attention of the young demon hunter, Nero, an ally of Dante who now finds himself without his demonic arm, the source of much of his power. The supernatural family drama also continues as Dante, the Son of Sparda, seeks revenge for his brother’s corruption and mother’s murder
- High octane stylized action – Featuring three playable characters each with a radically different stylish combat play style as they take on the city overrun with demons
- Groundbreaking graphics – Developed with Capcom’s in-house proprietary RE engine, the series continues to achieve new heights in fidelity with graphics that utilize photorealistic character designs and stunning lighting and environmental effects
- Take down the demonic invasion – Battle against epic bosses in adrenaline fueled fights across the over-run Red Grave City
- Demon hunter – Nero, one of the series main protagonists and a young demon hunter who has the blood of Sparda, heads to Red Grave City to face the hellish onslaught of demons, with weapons craftswoman and new partner-in-crime, Nico
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!
© 2019 Playasia. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.