Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland Heads West in May | Pre-order Now
Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland
PS4™ & SW – US & EU
- A game developed by GUST and published by Koei Tecmo.
- Coming out on May for PS4, Switch & PC via Steam in the West.
- Pre-order for this game is available here at Playasia.
The latest entry in GUST Studio’s long-running Atelier franchise, Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland, will arrive in the west on May this year, as announced by Koei Tecmo America and Koei Tecmo Europe. The North American fans will get to enjoy the game first on May 21, followed by a May 24 release in Europe for PS4, Switch, and PC via Steam.
This is just two months after the game’s release in Japan today, March 20.
Follow the perspective of Rorona’s daughter which is the main protagonist Elmeluria Frixell. She’s characterized as a woman with long hair with a heart symbol designed on it. She uses her mother’s old clothes and she’s learning to become just like her mother.
Supported by her childhood best friend, the hardworking and caring Eva Armster, she works hard to reach her dream and become a well-known alchemist.
Meet old characters and revisit the land of Arland! Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland is set in the world where both the old and the new will emerge to another adventure with the alchemists.
The game uses the synthesis system just like the other Atelier games. But, Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland will feature new enhanced synthesis system that makes the system render in both classic and new form. Brand-new battle and exploration systems will be included in the game.
Furthermore, the character designs are made by Mel Kishida, who also worked on the three Arland games in the past.
Where to Buy?
Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland is now available for pre-order here at Playasia. So, if you want to pick up this game, you can reserve your copies here on our website. Click the button below to secure yours!
- Synthesis, exploration, and battle. The system that defines the Atelier series
- Continues to evolve the system while maintaining a system that fans of the Arland series will be familiar with at its core
- The title extracts the essence of the system, which has continued to be cultivated, all the way up from the series’ roots to its latest numbered title
- A unique melding of such elements makes possible an entirely new gaming experience