Ghost Giant: Be the Helping Hand for Louis this April Exclusively for PSVR
PlayStation 4™, PlayStation VR™ – EUROPE
- Ghost Giant comes from the makers behind Fe and Flipping Death.
- Various outlets have given critical acclaim to this PlayStation VR Exclusive as one of the most anticipated PSVR game for the year 2019.
- This game is coming to the European regions this April 19th physically.
Last E3 2018, Zoink Games has officially announced the exclusive virtual reality game for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR. Let’s welcome the upcoming puzzle adventure game, Ghost Giant. Plus thanks to the publisher behind Moss and The Wizards: Enhanced Edition, Perpetual Games, we are getting the retail version. So, are you ready to bound for an adventure with Louis?
Ghost Giant has received critically acclaim by numerous outlets. According to Tech Radar, it’s “beautifully designed game,” Comic Book commented that “the most promising looking PSVR Game.” And VR Focus said that this puzzle adventure video game is “a wonderful Toyland Adventure” that stands out most of the upcoming VR titles of E3 2018. (Thanks, TweakTown for the info!)
Last March, Perp Games has announced that Ghost Giant will be launched both digitally and physically in the European regions this April. North America regions will wait for a while as the physical retail version will follow soon after the digital release.
Check out the Ghost Giant Interview from PlayStation below.
Be prepared to be immersed in this charming puzzle adventure video game with a distinguishing art style in Ghost Giant. You play as the Ghost Giant to protect the lonely boy named Louis as he lives on a sunflower farm with his mother. He’s invisible to everyone but you are the only one who can see him as worthy. With this, you will help him to explore his world and help him with the citizens of Sancourt while discovering the true definition of friendship.
Experience this puzzle adventure game from the makers of Fe and Flipping Death. In your adventure with the lonely young boy, you are the only one who can help on his tough spot. Explore the town of Sancourt as it’s full of discoveries and mysteries. Help the citizens with their day-to-day difficulties and assisting with the issues of the town. The art style for this game is unique as you can peer into the roofs and the moving types of furniture of the model village with houses which makes you relive the feeling of exploring a doll’s house through the eyes of virtual reality.
If you want to visualize or to check more out the gameplay, see the gameplay/commentary video below by Nathie.
Help Louis to overcome the huge obstacles as the Ghost Giant exclusively for PlayStation VR this April 19th. Here at Playasia, this puzzle adventure video game for PSVR is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order your copies right now!
- A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED A giant friend is even better – Experience a new puzzle adventure from the studio behind Fe and Flipping Death. In Ghost Giant, you are the protector of the lonely little boy, Louis. Invisible to everyone but him, you explore his world and use your size to help him and the citizens of Sancourt
- LEND A HAND. A big one – Ghost Giant circles around young Louis. He’s living on a sunflower farm together with his mother. When this story starts, he’s incredibly lonely. That is until he meets you — the Ghost Giant. A giant friend that only he can see, and who might be able to help him out of the tough spot he’s in
- PEEK, POKE AND PULL Explore Sancourt – Peek into the windows, open doors and find hidden secrets all around town. Sancourt is full of discoveries for you to make, and people for you to meet. Explore the harbor, Louis’ sunflower farm and the local junkyard to solve puzzles and help Louis and his neighbors with their task, big and small