Caladrius Blaze: Asia English Version for Switch Coming | Pre-order Now!
Caladrius Blaze (Multi-Language)
Nintendo™ Switch – ASIA
- This is the enhanced version of the 2013 video game, Caladrius.
- Multi-language options available: Japanese voice-over with English and Korean subtitles.
- Coming to the Nintendo Switch port this July 19th in the Asia Pacific, thanks to H2 Interactive.
Last March 26, various news outlets have reported that the shoot ’em up video game by MOSS, Caladrius Blaze (カラドリウス ブレイズ) is coming to the Nintendo Switch. Some sources found the rating in the Taiwanese rating board which has a 15+ in Taiwan.
Check out the photo below via Siliconera.
The well-known game publisher, H2 Interactive has pleased to announce that…
Caladrius Blaze is heading to the Nintendo Switch this July 19th!
But not only that, because…
Caladrius Blaze ASIA ENGLISH RELEASE available here at Playasia!
Enjoy the game with the original Japanese voice-over and options for English and Korean subtitles.
PLUS: Pre-Order Caladrius Blaze now and get a Metal Slipcase!
There you have it, folks! We are getting an Asia English Release of this scrolling shooting game for Nintendo Switch this July 19th. And guess what? It’s now available for pre-order here at Playasia. So, grab the physical edition with English and Korean subtitles of Caladrius Blaze here on our website. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Background & Overview
Caladrius Blaze (カラドリウス ブレイズ) is the enhanced version of the 2013 video game, Caladrius. Caladrius was first released for Xbox 360 last April 2013 in Japan. Then, it came to the Western regions in September 2015. Then, the enhanced version was released exclusively for PS3 last August 2014 in Japan. Then, H2 Interactive stepped in to release this scrolling shooter on PS4 last August 9, 2016, and in Microsoft Windows last January 12, 2017. Now, Switch users will get to experience this scrolling shooter this July!
Here’s the overview along with the features via Steam.
Caladrius Blaze features not only the Shame Break system where you can view fantastic eye-candy cut-in graphics for both the playable characters and the bosses as they take damage and clothes are cut away, but also beautiful graphics and sound from star-studded production with character designer, Yasuda Suzuhito, famous for his work in Durarara!! and Devil Survivor, and Basiscape, who handled the sound in Oboro Muramasa.
In the Story Mode fully voiced by star voice actors, you can enjoy the storyline of each unique character in the emerging world based on a gothic horror worldview. With two-player coop mode, you can experience even more varied storyline based on the combination of characters.
In addition, there are many contents to enjoy other than the Story Mode such as the Rush mode and the Score Attack Mode. There is a Tutorial Mode for beginners, Leaderboard for online ranking, and Gallery Mode for viewing cut-in images and other graphics.
- Multiple Storylines
- Unique characters, unique stories.
- Storyline changes depending on the combination of characters you select! Star-studded voice cast unite with amazing music to add more drama to the storyline!
- Shame Break
- Shoot down bonus: sexy CG cuts.
- Defeat the bosses that get in the way and obtain erotic CG cuts and images!
- Element Shot
- Various weapons to shoot through enemies.
- Utilize the three different types of shots to escape enemy fire! A shooting system developed after many tries!
- Ranking system based on the network feature!
- Users can compete in various ranking fields which keeps them motivated!
- And achievements on the many game modes!
- Configure various factors in the story / game options such as shoot down rate, score recorded for each character and earn achievements!