Get the Europe Exclusive Fire Emblem: Three Houses Limited Edition Here at Playasia!
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Nintendo™ Switch – Europe
- This Limited Edition is exclusively available in Europe for the Nintendo Switch.
- But, it is also worth noting that importing is always an option. And by the way, we ship globally!
- If you want to pick up this edition, you can pre-order yours here at Playasia.
The newest entry in the Fire Emblem series, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, is coming out in about two months from now. Well, originally, this upcoming game is planned for a spring release date. But Koei Tecmo and Intelligent Systems had to delay the game until July 26th to further the development time.
But, to keep your excitement up for this game, Nintendo announced that Fire Emblem: Three Houses will be getting a gorgeous Limited Edition in Europe! Yes, you read that right, European folks. And yes, you still have plenty of time to save a couple of euro for this edition.
Now, you might ask, is the Limited Edition worth every penny? Let’s go and have a look what’s in the box for us.
What’s in the box?
As you can see on the poster above, aside from the Fire Emblem: Three Houses base game, this Limited Edition will include the following items:
- Sound Selection USB Stick
- Three Houses Pin Badge Set
If you’re planning to include this edition on your collection, you don’t have to go elsewhere as this Limited Edition is available for pre-order here at Playasia. Also, please keep in mind that this edition is exclusively for Europe. But, it is also worth noting that importing is always in the option, and we ship globally! Coming out on July 26th. You know the drill.
The standard version of Fire Emblem: Three Houses is also available here at Playasia. So, if you want to get the regular version instead of the special editions, you can grab your copies here on our website as well. Click the button below to secure yours.
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- A traditional turn-based tactical RPG that puts new twists on strategic battling. Now when the player maneuvers a unit, formations of troops move with them and support them in battle
- In some parts, the player can move the main character freely, and interact with other characters and gather information
- The game is set in a new world – Fódlan, where the Church od Seiros exercises great power over the land and people
- The protagonist meets three main characters – Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude – who play important roles in the story