Maitetsu: Pure Station – English Physical Coming to Switch
Maitetsu: Pure Station
Nintendo™ Switch – ASIA
- Finally, this railroad adventure visual novel is coming to the Nintendo Switch in late October 2019.
- This game was first released on PlayStation 4 in Japan last July 2018.
- Maitetsu: Pure Station Switch version includes Multi-language options available: English, Chinese and Japanese.
Last December 2017, Views announced that the visual novel entitled Maitetesu: Pure Station for PlayStation 4, with the support of PlayStation VR, is coming to the Land of the Rising Sun for July 2018 release window.
After several reports from various news outlets, it was confirmed that…
Maitetsu: Pure Station is heading to the Nintendo Switch!
But not only that, because…
Maitetsu: Pure Station ASIA ENGLISH RELEASE available here at Playasia!
Enjoy the game with the original Japanese voice-over and options for English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese subtitles.
There you have it, folks! We are getting an Asia English Release of this railroad adventure visual novel game sometime in late October. And, guess what? This visual novel game is now available for pre-order here at Playasia. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
The game sets in Hinomoto. This place is a fictional version of Japan. In Hinomoto, railway trains are the most important mode of transportation. Each locomotive pairs with a humanoid control module also known as the RailRoad. They are train operators. But the sad news is many rail lines stop its services because of the popularity increase of the aerocrafts. Aerocrafts are the safer and better mode of transportation than railway trains. Because of this situation, the railroads are on the stump.
The male protagonist, Soutetsu, has a lonely life. He lost his entire family in a rail accident. Because of this accident, Migita household adopts him. The family runs a brewery in the city of Ohitoyo. He returns to his hometown to fix possible water pollution if they accept the proposal to develop an aircraft factory nearby. However, he wakes up the RailRoad Hachiroku by accident. It turns out that they need to help him to find his lost locomotives.
Here are the characters of the game with their brief background. See it below.
- Preserve the original game’s soothing atmosphere – While having easy to understand mechanics for progressing through the game that anyone can enjoy!
- Additional Scenarios – Will have unique additional elements and explanations for railroad terminology