Samurai Spirits: Newcomer Yashamaru is Ready to Fight in the Trailer
PlayStation 4™ – EU, ASIA & JAPAN
As the release date of this classic fighting game, Samurai Shodown or also known as Samurai Spirits, from SNK in Japan fast approaches, a lot of characters are making their way to be known in the franchise. So with that, a new trailer has surfaced that introduces the eight character for Samurai Spirits.
The next fighter to be introduced for Samurai Shodown or Samurai Spirits is no other than Yashamaru. He’s a newcomer but he’s ready for the battle. Yashamaru Kurama fights using his long Nagamaki that has been passed down from his family to generation and uses it to slice against his opponents with ease.
Check out Yashamaru‘s introduction trailer below from IGN.
Samurai Shodown/Samurai Spirits is a fighting game developed and published by SNK for its Neo Geo arcade and platform. It was released in 1993. Since then, this fighting game is known for its premier weapon-based versus fighting games. Throughout the years, players from the various period in different home consoles have witnessed how great this fighting game franchise in more than 10 years. Now, Samurai Spirits returns to deliver some samurai action.
Samurai Shodown or Samurai Spirits is now available for pre-order here at Playasia. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Read more about the game here.
PS: Thanks, Gematsu!
- Exhilarating Weapons-Based Combat – Samurai Spirits carries on the legacy of the tense battles the series is known for, where players are always one strike away from death, and one powerful attack away from victory
- Evolving the Presentation – Using the power of Unreal Engine 4, SNK is able to modernize the unique atmosphere and setting of past titles in a gorgeously artistic package that achieves a detail and graphical quality like never before
- Unique Cast of Returning and New Warriors – Samurai Spirits welcomes back iconic characters from past iterations, including the swordsman Haohmaru, his rivals Ukyo and Genjuro, the shrine maiden Nakoruru, and fan-favorite Galford. The starting roster will include a total of 16 characters—13 veterans and three newcomers to the franchise
- All New Gameplay – Carrying on some of the key fighting mechanics that made the series popular, such as the Rage Gauge, Rage Explosion, Sword Clash and more, Samurai Spirits will also include several new techniques, including a powerful, one-time use attack from each character called the Super Special Move
- Revolutionary New AI System – Titled Dojo Mode, SNK has developed a proprietary AI system that learns from player patterns and creates a specific Ghost clone from that data. With this system, players can fight against their own Ghost or take on the Ghosts of top players in mock battles