Eat Bombs & Talk with Cakes! Adventure Awaits at Super Cane Magic ZERO
Super Cane Magic ZERO (Multi-Language)
Nintendo™ Switch – Asia
Welcome to the bizarre & colorful world of WOTF!
- Super Cane Magic ZERO is a new co-op comedy action RPG coming to Switch, PS4, and PC on May 30th as a digital version.
- The game will also be available in Asia in Q3 this year as a physical version.
- Pre-order for the physical version of the game is available now here at Playasia.
Indie developer Studio Evil and publisher Intragames are pleased to announce that a new co-op comedy action RPG is currently in the works for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC, Mac, and Linux via Steam. Presenting, Super Cane Magic ZERO!
Super Cane Magic ZERO will unleash its hilarious narrative adventures on the said platforms on May 30th digitally. What’s even more interesting is that the game will also be available in its physical format which will be releasing in the Southeast Asian region in Q3 2019 with English and Chinese text options for the Nintendo Switch.
In addition, it is worth noting that Super Cane Magic ZERO is being developed in collaboration with the Italian YouTube cartoonist Simone “Sio” Albrigi. If you’re not familiar with Sio, he is the comic artist behind the famous Italian YouTube channel, Scottecs, which has more than 1.8 million followers.
Set on the bizarre world of WOTF, Super Cane Magic ZERO follows a group of wacky characters on a mission to save the planet from a magical dog who has taken out the Internet, covered the Moon in chocolate, and caused an army of terrifying vegetables to rise up and wreak havoc.
Get ready to talk with cakes, eat bombs, and kill all the vegetables! Welcome to your “not so” typical RPG, Super Cane Magic ZERO!
You can check out the game’s description below via a press release:
“Hack and slash through a salad with up to four players and help rebuild WOTF in a 20-plus hour campaign featuring a mélange of handcrafted and procedurally-generated dungeons teeming with places to explore and gear to loot. Save the six powerful wizards to unlock abilities across seven strange upgrade trees. Eat most of the items in the world – but remember, just because you can eat whatever you want, doesn’t mean you won’t have to deal with the side effects!”
If you want to pick up the physical copy of Super Cane Magic ZERO for the Nintendo Switch, you can secure yours here at Playasia. Click the button below to reserve yours!
And, if you want to get the game digitally instead, you can get your digital gift cards here on our website as well.
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- Story Mode with local co-op up to 4 players – This campaign is the core of the game, an action RPG adventure built to be played alone or in local co-op up to four players. Super Cane Magic ZERO story is full of enemies, traps, secrets, and loot, and features 31 different levels, including huge overworlds and handcrafted dungeons!
- Local PVP Arena Mode – Unlock many characters during your adventure and use them to battle your friends in the Arena mode! Fight in 6 different stages in local multiplayer. Each arena features different rules, guaranteed to trigger the highest levels of competitiveness. No friendship is strong enough to survive these battles!
- Procedurally Generated Dungeons – During the campaign, you will be able to unlock the access to three different dungeons with procedurally generated levels. Survive the deadly rooms and defeat all the enemies
- Character Progression – Characters in Super Cane Magic ZERO can believe lots of crazy stuff. The belief system subverts combat and exploration rules and also works as character progression. Find the wizards and unlock new beliefs! Defeat your enemies to increase your level, collect hundreds of items and find the rarest, super weird loot!
- Crazy Characters – During your adventure in the world of WOTF you will be able to unlock more than 15 playable characters. Are you going to summon explosive bacon or will you shoot lasers from your eyes?