Why Choose When You Can Have Both? Get Pokémon Sword & Shield for Only $109.98!
Pokémon Sword & Shield
Nintendo Switch – USA
The Pokémon Sword & Shield will be released on November 15, 2019.
Get the Pokémon Sword & Shield Bundle for $109.98 and save $10!
This bundle applies for Nintendo Switch US version.
Are you caught in the dilemma’s horns between either getting Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield? Well, that’s a tough call to make. We would probably feel the same way. Fortunately, we here at Playasia don’t want you to have the difficulty of time of choosing.
Presenting, the Pokémon Sword & Shield Bundle that you can get for $109.98 only!
The standard prices for each version are $59.99. So getting the two means that you need to shell out $119.98 in total. But with this bundle, you’ll get the Pokémon Sword & Shield for only $109.98. It means that you’re able to save $10 that you can use for other Playasia purchase.
You can read more of our previous in-depth blog about Pokémon Sword & Shield here.
By the way, this Pokémon Sword & Shield Bundle will only run from June 17, 2019 to June 24, 2019. So make sure that you get your bundle now within this promo timeframe. And be sure to let your friends know about this great news!
Note: Once you click on the link above, you will notice a notification as indicated below. Just click “Buy Both” and you are good to go to the checkout with the bundle promo price of $109.98.
- Catch, battle, and trade Pokémon on an all-new adventure in the Galar region
- Choose from three new partner Pokémon and encounter never-before-seen Pokémon
- Unravel the mystery behind the Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta!
- Players can control the camera in the vast Wild Area
- Team up with other Trainers to participate in Max Raid Battles
- Battle wild Dynamax Pokémon in Max Raid Battles and try catching them
© 2019 Playasia.com. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.