Yo-kai Watch 4 Free Updates & Paid DLC for July & August Revealed
Yo-kai Watch 4: We’re Looking Up at the Same Sky
Nintendo™ Switch – Japan
Last June 20, Level-5’s newest installment in the Yo-kai Watch franchise, Yo-kai Watch 4: We’re Looking Up at the Same Sky, landed successfully on the Nintendo Switch. To broaden your Yo-kai Watch experience, Level-5 recently revealed the update schedule for Yo-kai Watch 4: We’re Looking Up at the Same Sky for July and August. But that’s not all, the publisher also teased the paid additional content for the game which will be released sometime this year.
Check out the full details below.
■ Early July (Free Update)
Jinpei Jiba and Kage Orochi
By linking the Jinpei Medetai Yo-kai Ark, which is included as a pre-sale bonus with tickets to the Yo-kai Gakuen Y: Neko wa Hero ni Nareru ka movie, Jinpei Jiba will appear in the game. By clearing the quest, you will be able to become friends with Kage Orochi.
Using the exclusive download code included with the July 13-due August 2019 issue of Monthly CoroCoro Comic, you can become friends with Android Yamada.
■ Early August (Free Update)
- New map: Battle Raidenryuu, the strongest enemy in the game stronger than even the final boss, at the “Yo-Goku National Sport Hall.”
- Additional yo-kai will appear one after the other. Sumo-like yo-kai and new yo-kai, too!
- You can even become friends with Enma and Nurarihyon.
■ 2019 (Paid Downloadable Content)
- Multiplayer comes to Yo-kai Watch 4! Fight alongside friends and family members in the new battles of Yo-kai Watch 4.
- Even more additional yo-kai.
- Various other updates. Look forward to more information.
You can also enjoy the new screenshots below.
What to Expect?
For the first time in the series, Yo-kai Watch will be switching to a completely new gear with its latest installment, Yo-Kai Watch 4, that is coming out tomorrow. The game will introduce a slew of new features and graphical refinements.
Plus, the most notable change is that the game will now be played in the third-person perspective with full-scale 3D graphics rather than the top-down view present in earlier entries. This allows for more detail to be displayed in the characters and the environment and takes advantage of Nintendo’s latest handheld console’s hardware.
Moreover, a completely different action RPG-based battle system awaits you in your next Yo-Kai Watch adventure. In addition, it is worth noting that you can now jump to reach high areas, and run around the vast world of the game with unlimited stamina outside of battles. More so, the playable character is now able to level up as well as the Yo-kai.
Here’s a look at the box art of the game.
A western release for the game is yet to be confirmed, but, if you’re really hungry for this game, there’s always the option of importing one. If you know what we’re saying, you get it right. You can get Yo-kai Watch 4: We’re Looking Up at the Same Sky here at Playasia. Now out for the Nintendo Switch.
And, if you want to get the additional content for the game that will be releasing sometime in 2019, you can always grab your Nintendo eShop cards here on our website. You know the drill.
Enjoy the trailers, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- The first entry in the series for Nintendo Switch. Enjoy a new Yo-kai Watch world presentation with evolved graphics
- A grand adventure where you can cross between space and time to come and go between the worlds of Natsume, Keita, and Shin
- Touma Tsukinami, Natsume Amano, Keesuke Amano, and Akinori Arihoshi from the Yo-kai Watch Shadowside anime appears in the game