Aksys Games Will Release Experience’s Horror Adventure “NG” in The West
PS4™ & SW – North America
- The second installment in Experience’s Spirit Hunter adventure series, NG, is heading West this coming October.
- NG will creep its way to PlayStation 4, PS Vita, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
- For those who want pre-order the game, you can reserve yours here at Playasia.
Western gamers, get ready for an immersive and spine-tingling gameplay experience with Experience’s second entry in its “Spirit Hunter” adventure series, NG. Publisher Aksys Games took the opportunity during Anime Expo 2019 panel to announce that NG will creep its way to the West this coming October for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PS Vita and PC.
On a side note, both PlayStation 4 and Nintendo switch versions will be available digitally and physically, while the PS Vita and PC versions will be a digital release only.
To keep the hype for this game going, Aksys Games accompanied the announcement with a trailer that can be seen below, courtesy of Gematsu.
NG follows the story of a young man on a life and death situation. Join him on a mission to discover who or what is responsible for the disappearance of his younger sister. Team up with shady characters, face down spirits of legends and make tough decisions that may lead the game’s outcome to different endings.
Can you save your sister and stop evil from destroying all that you hold dear? Or will you find yourself just another victim of an angry spirit?
Furthermore, the publisher also shared the key features of the game. You can check it out below.
- Creeping Horrors, Familiar Settings – While its predecessor, Death Mark, found its spirits indistinct, horrifying locales, NG weaves fear seamlessly into the mundane. Face down monsters in quiet residential streets, neighborhood parks, and even the protagonist’s own home. Be careful—terror lurks behind every corner
- More Than A Visual Novel – NG offers an immersive and exciting gameplay experience, in which players must make decisions at key moments in order to survive. Players are offered a “Judge System,” which allows them to respond to each event with a spectrum of disparate reactions
- Search for Clues – Use a flashlight to examine each location in order to solve the game’s terrifying mystery. Watch out! You may unearth more than you’ve bargained for
- Beautiful But Deadly – The game features gorgeous illustrations from artist Fumiya Sumio, who makes the terror in each character’s face impossible to miss and renders horrifying spirits with stunning detail