Raging Loop: Western Localization for PS4 & Switch Will Arrive This 2019!
PlayStation 4™ & Nintendo™ Switch – EUROPE
- This is the Western localization for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. PQube will be responsible for publishing the Western localization.
- It was first released on mobiles in 2015 followed by the PlayStation Vita on January 11, 2017.
- It’s now open for pre-order here at Playasia.
Europe-based game publisher/distributor PQube and the Japanese game company KEMCO have collaborated to bring the Western localization of Raging Loop in PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch this year both physically and digitally for the US and in Europe.
Raging Loop, or also known as Rei-Jin-G-Lu-P (レイジングループ) in Japan, is a psychological horror visual novel from KEMCO. It was first released in Japan on mobile and later on for PlayStation Vita. Then after the release on PSVita, it was released on PS4 , PC, Switch. Now, the West will experience the horrors of this visual novel this year.
Watch the announcement trailer below from PQube.
Get ready to immerse in the thrilling psychological horror story which takes place in the secluded Japanese village called the Yasumizu. However, this village is visited by the Ancient Gods to hunt the villagers one by one. With this, the feast has begun. Can you escape the horrors of this village with the main protagonist, Haruaki Fusaishi?
This is a visual novel game which means all of your choices do matter so be careful about your choices. Clear the game to unlock the Revelation Mode which it opens the new light of this game. With this mode, you can see what’s on the mind of each character and unlock new events to analyze the situation and the insight of their motivation. Haruaki will be stuck in a loop wherein he cannot escape so help him with his fate before he takes his tragic deaths.
If you want to familiarize yourself into the gameplay, check out the video below by IBadDriverI
The Western release of Raging Loop for PS4 & Switch is now available for pre-order here at Playasia. Click the button below to pre-order your copies right now!
- A Tribute to Japanese Folklore – Haruaki Fusaishi is a young man freshly arrived in Yasumizu, a remote settlement in a mountainous region of Japan. He will become involved in an ominous local tradition known as the feast. Among the villagers lurks the werewolf, an entity who has sworn to take revenge on everyone
- An Extensive New Game Plus – Clear the game to unlock the Revelation Mode and discover the story in a new light. You will see the inner thoughts of the characters and unlock new scenes that will give you more insight into their motivation
- A Visual Novel with a Complex Branching Story – Keep track of all your choices thanks to a comprehensible flowchart. Rewind the story and select other actions to see different outcomes and learn about the characters’ motivation. Death may be rewarded with a new piece of information, a Key that will give you access to new paths and bring you closer to the identity of the killer
- An Endless Spiral of Deaths – Haruaki Fusaishi will find himself stuck in an inextricable loop from which he cannot escape. Conscious of his own fate, he will take advantage of all the knowledge acquired before his tragic deaths