River City Girls English + Physical + Pre-order Bonus Announced
River City Girls
PS4™ & SW – Asia
UPDATE 11/07: Unfortunately, H2 mentioned earlier today to temporarily close the pre-orders for this game. Stay with us for more updates!
- Developer WayForward is pleased to announce River City Girls which is the newest installment in the refreshingly retro series, River City.
- The game will be available physically in its multi-language edition coming exclusively to Southeast Asia on PS4 & Nintendo Switch.
- Pre-order River City Girls (Multi-Language) and receive Original Soundtrack for Day-1 launch.
Independent video game developer, WayForward, is pleased to put the refreshingly retro game River City back to the limelight again with its latest installment in the series, River City Girls. River City Girls is ready to sprinkle everyone with sugar, spice, and everything nice on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC this September. Girl power!
Supervised by the fighting-game experts at Arc System Works, this latest installment in the long-running River City series, also known as Kunio-kun will release digitally on the said platforms on September 5.
Worry not though, collectors.
If you want a physical copy of the game, Arc System Works and H2 Interactive are here to save the day! Fortunately, an Asia version of the game will be released physically for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in its multi-language edition. Yes, you read that right.
You can enjoy playing the Asia version of the game with the following language options:
- Traditional Chinese
- Simplified Chinese
River City Girls will be released for PS4 in Southeast Asia by Arc System Works. Meanwhile, H2 Interactive got the publishing rights to release the game on the Nintendo Switch.
If you want to pick up this version, you’re in luck. River City Girls Asia version for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch are now available to pre-order here at Playasia! Plus, if you’ll be one of the early birds who will pre-order this game, you’ll have the chance to receive the Original Soundtrack for Day-1 launch.
Do you want to reserve your copies now? Well, it’s easy as ABC. As always, importing is the best option and Playasia is here to ship worldwide! Just tap the button below to secure yours!
Get ready to kick butt, take names, and pound punks in this all-new installment of the classic co-op beat-’em-up series! Meet Kyoko and Misako.
The two street-tough high-schoolers who will star the game and must fight their way through the mean streets of the so-called River City in pursuit of their kidnapped boyfriends, series mainstays Kunio and Riki. Along the way, you will be equipped with an arsenal of combos, counters, throws, and special attacks. Wield your weapons as you take on the variety of enemies that you’ll meet along the way and recruit defeated foes to join you in combat!
Accept numerous side quests, level up with experience points, interact with NPCs (including guest stars from past River City games), and shop for a variety of items, food, and gear to boost stats and unlock new abilities.
Enjoy the teaser trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- Furious beat-’em-up action for one or two players!
- Stunning pixel-art graphics plus anime and manga cutscenes!
- Fantastic soundtrack featuring NateWantsToBattle, Chipzel, Christina Vee, and Megan McDuffee!
- Six large city regions to fight through, complete with shops and side quests!
- Loads of weapons, items, and abilities to power-up your heroines!
- Guest appearances by classic River City characters!