Tokyo Chronos: Physical Release for PSVR Coming this August 30th
PlayStation 4™ & PlayStation VR™ – JAPAN
- It was announced in May 2018 for PSVR, Steam Vr and Oculus.
- The physical version is coming this August 30th.
- Experience the visual novel game like never before!
Update as of 7/12/2019: This game is available in Multi-language – English, Japanese and Chinese.
The VR content company, My Dearest, and Sekai Project have collaborated to bring out the VR mystery adventure game Tokyo Chronos (東京クロノス) via digital for PlayStation VR, Steam VR, and Oculus. After it was announced in May 2018, MyDearest launched a Kickstarter campaign for this game.
After the delay in December, the game developer has finally confirmed that Tokyo Chronos is coming in the physical retail stores to Japan on August 30th for PlayStation VR. So, folks, are you ready to play this visual novel that awaits you beyond the screen?
Watch the first trailer of this mystery visual novel game below.
Take the visual novel game into another level with the virtual reality. The characters of this game will come to life as you can see them right before your eyes. Indulge in the story as the suspense element of the story will about to unfold that set in an enigmatic world. Optimize with VR, the new UI for this visual novel will take on the brand new experience. Tokyo Chronos will get you to dive in an experience like never before.
Here are the staffs behind this amazing VR visual novel below via Gematsu.
- Director: Haruki Kashiwakura (Motion Director of Expelled from Paradise)
- Scriptwriter: Kou Segawa (Mystery Writer, Konya, Kimi ni Korosareta to shitemo)
- Producer: Kazuma Miki (Editor / Producer of Sword Art Online)
- Character Designer: LAM (Illustrator)
- Publisher: Sekai Project (Overseas Publisher for Clannad and Nekopara)
- Promotional Consultant: Tokyo Otaku Mode Inc.
The physical release of Tokyo Chronos is coming this August 30th for PSVR. Here at Playasia, this game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
- A virtual reality mystery visual novel developed by a team of amazing creators
- Characters come to life, right before your eyes. The mystery gradually unfolds in this suspenseful story set in an enigmatic world
- A completely new Visual Novel UI optimized for VR. A stereophonic sound system that will transport you into the story. This is a title that allows you to fully dive into the world of the game, a visual novel experience like never before