Tekken 7: Has Achieved 4 Million Sales Worldwide
PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™ & Windows™ – US, EU, JAPAN, & ASIA
One of the greatest fighting games of all time, Bandai Namco‘s Tekken series keep on fighting in terms of sales. And, now we have the Tekken 7 since 2015 in Japan and 2017 worldwide, Bandai Namco celebrates the huge milestone!
In the official announcement via Twitter, Bandai Namco has announced that Tekken 7 has four million sales worldwide. Along with the announcement of this huge milestone, Bandai Namco has also expressed gratitude towards the Tekken fans around the world for the loyalty the fans give throughout the years.
Check out the official announcement via Twitter below.
Over 4 Million players have stepped into the ring! Thank you for your continued support and keep those #TEKKEN7 fights going!
— Bandai Namco US (@BandaiNamcoUS) July 19, 2019
For the overview of the game, Tekken 7 is a fighting game developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. This is the ninth installment in the Tekken franchise. This game sets after the events of Tekken 6. The story mainly focuses on the events that lead to the final battle between Heihachi Mishima and his son, Kazuya.
Tekken 7 is still available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC on our website in the US, Europe, Japan, and Asia Versions. Click the button below to order yours now!
Read more about Tekken 7 here.
- UNREAL ENGINE 4 – Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 sets a new benchmark for graphical fidelity for the fighting game genre, pushing the new generation of console hardware and PC visuals to the limit
- SEAMLESS STORY EXPERIENCE – Hollywood-like, over-the-top cinematic action sequences blend flawlessly into fierce battles
- THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE MISHIMA BLOOD SAGA – Tekken 7 represents the final chapter of the 20-year-long Mishima feud. Unveil the epic ending to the emotionally charged family warfare between the members of the Mishima Clan as they struggle to settle old scores and wrestle for control of a global empire, putting the balance of the world in peril
- ROSTER OF OVER 30 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS – Select characters from an impressive roster of fan-favorites and all-new fighters, each with a distinct set of deadly techniques, martial arts moves and combos
- STREET FIGHTER CROSS-OVER CHARACTER – AKUMA – Street Fighter’s Akuma flawlessly transitions into the 3D space and joins the fray in an epic franchise mash-up complete with all his shoto-style moves and fireballs
- ALL NEW BATTLE MECHANICS & MOVES – Classic 1 vs 1 battles return along with new moves and battle mechanics like Rage Arts, Rage Drives and Power Crushes that make gameplay more accessible for players of all skill levels