Teslagrad Retail Version for the Nintendo Switch is Now Up For Grabs!
Nintendo™ Switch – Europe
A journey begins… A treacherous tower… Unravel its mysteries!
- Get ready for an electrifying journey on September 27th as the 2D puzzle-platformer Teslagrad is heading to the Nintendo Switch in its retail version.
- Maximum Games got the publishing rights to release the game in the PAL territories.
- Pre-order the Europe version of the game here at Playasia.
If you’re one of the true fans of the 2D side-scrolling puzzle-platform video game, Teslagrad, this is one announcement that you wouldn’t want to miss.
We all know that the game has already been released several times on the Nintendo systems digitally and now, the game will finally receive its physical treatment. This is not a drill. Teslagrad is coming out this September 27th on the Nintendo Switch in its retail version!
Get ready for an electrifying journey anytime and anywhere on-the-go!
The game is a 2D puzzle-platformer that revolves around the use of electricity and magnetism. Your ability will be tested to its limit as you use the astounding technology of the Teslamancers to cross the deserted Tesla Tower.
Teslagrad brings players in a steampunk-inspired version of ancient Europe, in a non-linear world with numbers of hand-drawn environments. Players follow the role of a young lad who finds himself trapped in an ancient conflict that will shake the walls of his entire existence, and bring a fearful revelation to light.
Planning to pick up the retail version of the game? You’re in luck! Here at Playasia, Teslagrad Europe version is now open for pre-order. Tap the button below to secure yours.
Note: We also have the US version of the game, however, it’s still under the announced status as of the moment. Stay with us for more updates!
No trailer for the Nintendo Switch version of the game has been released yet. For now, you can check out the PC version trailer of the game below.
To know more about the Teslagrad, you can check out its features below followed by its screenshots.
- Complex puzzles – Put your sense of logic to the test and cleverly manipulate the world around you using electricity and magnetism, the lifeblood of the game
- Explore – Make your way through rich 2D hand-drawn surroundings as you journey into — and beyond— Tesla Tower, picking up amazing new items as you go
- Visual storytelling – No text or voice-over. Everything is purely visual, and the entire story is told through what you see (and sometimes what you don’t see)
- Steampunk powered – Discover a dystopian, mind-blowing rainy-and-brainy setting, presenting a steampunk vision of an old Europe-inspired new world
- Old-school boss fights – Use your skills and wits to overcome the 5 incredible final bosses eager to demagnetize you
- No disruptions – That means no loading screens, no GUI, no cutscenes. Just the game and you
- Mesmerizing music – Awesome mix of classical orchestra, with a touch of Russian inspiration and a myriad of metal bits and electrical stuff.