YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World European Release Date Revealed
YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World
PS4™ & SW – Europe
The classic mystery, romance, visual novel, YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World (Kono Yo No Hate de Koi o Utau Shoujo YU-NO) by Hiroyuki Kanno, has successfully launched in Japan on March 14th for the Nintendo Switch. It was then followed by a confirmation of a North American release for PS4, Switch, and PC via Steam on October 1st.
Now, publisher Spike Chunsoft and distributor Numskull Games are pleased to announce the European release date of the game. European folks, get those pens ready and mark your calendars as YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World will arrive in your region on October 4.
Both North American and European release will be released digitally and physically.
Since we all know Sony’s censorship policy, of course, YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World is no exception and have to comply with that. In a blog post, Spike Chunsoft detailed the changes that will be made to the localized versions of the game. It means this will also be applied in the Nintendo Switch version.
You can check out the publisher’s announcement below.
We would like to inform the community about the following content changes made to the game in order to secure a release in the West on consoles. The following changes will be included in the localized Nintendo Switch™and PlayStation®4 versions:
- Sala Oasis Scene
- A sunbeam is placed over Sala’s naked lower body.
- Some cursor interaction symbols have been replaced with the “investigation” symbol. The story content and gameplay remains the same; only the cursor symbol itself has been replaced.
Meanwhile, the PC version of the game will not be affected by the aforementioned content changes. The PC version will contain the exact content to the Japanese version.
Will you be getting this game when it launches on October 4th? If you will, better reserve your copies now on our website! The PS4 and Switch versions of YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World are now open for pre-order here at Playasia. Click the button below to secure yours!
If you haven’t watched the announcement trailer and opening movie for the game, you can watch it below. Plus, you can also find the game’s official key features and screenshots below. Enjoy!
【ANNOUNCEMENT TRAILER & OPENING MOVIE】
- The Power of the Reflector – Explore multiple timelines and revisit events through the unique gaming mechanic of the Reflector Device. This allows you to explore every timeline in detail. Activate the Reflector Device’s Auto Divergence Map System to return to an event with more knowledge and new items.
- Your Father’s Clues – Solve all the mysteries of Sakaimachi to uncover the secrets lying beneath Sword Cape. Collect items from one timeline and use them in the next to unlock Sword Cape’s hidden truth.
- Love Beyond Worlds – Can you find the hidden world waiting beyond Sakaimachi? Fall in love with every character to reach the true ending to this 40+ hour visual novel.
Read more about the game here.
If you want to pick up the Japanese versions of the game for PS Vita, Switch, and PS4, you can also grab it here on our website. You know the drill.