BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Adds 9 DLC Characters + Ver. 2 Free Update
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
PlayStation 4™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US, JAPAN & ASIA
Developer Arc System Works announced that BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle will have a version 2.0 update and a Version 2.0 Content Pack add on to be launched on the 21st of November.
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle version 2.0 update is free (Yes! It’s free!) and it includes major balance adjustments for every character. Meanwhile, the “Version 2.0 Content Pack” add-on will cost $24.99 and includes nine additional playable characters, a new scenario, and new character interactions and colors.
Four of the nine characters have been revealed:
- Yumi from Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
- Blitztank from Akatsuki Blitzkampf
- Akatsuki from Akatsuki Blitzkampf
- Neo Politan from RWBY
Here is the newly released BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle 2.0 announcement video from Arc System Works America.
Last May 2018, Arc System Works released a 2D fighting game with the mixture of the four franchises from the said company. Please give way to BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (ブレイブルー クロスタッグバトル). This game is developed and published by Arc System Works for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Arcade. It was first released in Japan in May 2018 followed by its Western release in June 2018. The Arcade version was only released in Japan this Spring 2019.
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle features the characters from different game companies such as Arc System Works, Atlus, French Bread, and Rooster Teeth respectively. These include the popular franchises from BlazBlue, Persona 4 Arena, Under Night In-Birth and RWBY.
Phantom Field has mixed the reality of BlazBlue with the chosen three universes. However, the members of those worlds are summoned by the Phantom Field that they must protect the Keystone in order for them to return to their respective worlds. However, the keystone is divided into four. With this, they must battle against each other to grab the opportunity to return back to their universe.
Let’s go deep in the two vs two gameplay system with the cult-classic 2D tag team-based fighting game to crush your opponents in Crush Assault. Fight along with your friends, online or with the AI computer mode in single and multiplayer modes. With the 2D characters and the 3D background, this game brings you smooth animation that you deserve.
Where To Buy?
Join the fight with the four-game franchises in one title in BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle. If you don’t have a copy of this game, it is still available on our website. Click the button below to grab your copies now!
Folks, if you want an Arcade Style type of controller for your BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle, don’t worry. We got you on this one with the special BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Drone Arcade Joystick compatible for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PC. It’s still up on our website. So, you better grab this special Drone Arcade Joystick before it runs out of stocks. Click the button below to secure your arcade joystick right now!
Read more about the game here.
- CROSS – Cross over between 4 different universes! Play as characters from the BlazBlue, Persona, Under Night In-Birth , and (for the first time ever in a fighting game), RWBY series
- TAG – Dive deep into the accessible 2 vs 2 gameplay system in a gorgeous 2D tag team based fighting game. Overwhelm your opponents with the tag-team “Crush Assault”!
- BATTLE – Take the fight to your friends, online, or against CPU opponents in robust single and multiplayer modes
- LOOK GOOD DOING IT – High definition anime styled 2D characters alongside beautiful 3D backgrounds and smooth animation brings the game to life
- ARC ASSEMBLED – Developed by Arc System Works, creators and developers of critically acclaimed and fan favorite fighting series BlazBlue, Guilty Gear , and Dragon Ball Fighter Z