Root Letter: Last Answer | Watch the English Gameplay Trailer Here
Root Letter: Last Answer
PlayStation 4™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US & EU
Are you waiting for some updates of the Western localization of Root Letter: Last Answer? Root Letter: Last Answer Western localization will arrive soon on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch and the UK-based publisher PQube has a new update for this visual novel game.
PQube has unveiled us the English gameplay trailer of Root Letter: Last Answer. So, are you ready for the return of the best-selling interactive mystery visual novel West?
Watch the English gameplay video below.
The game is set in Matsue, Shimane Prefecture. The protagonist arrives searching for Fumino Aya. She is a pen pal from high school that disappeared 15 years ago. However, the protagonist discovers that she was involved in a murder before she went missing. Now, when the curiosity got the better of him, an investigation ensues with her past letters as clues to unveil the truth of the murder.
Root Letter: Last Answer will include the Drama Mode that features 90 actors in the cast. The idealistic of real-life drama woven within the charming townscape of Shimane Prefecture as it is presented with realism. With these elements, the visual novel is similar to watching a real-life Japanese drama on the TV screen. Of course, the Original Mode is still here with the beautiful aesthetic graphics and illustrations from the renowned artist, Minoboshi Taro. Enjoy the adventure either in live-action or in illustrated visuals! In the Drama Mode of this visual novel game, Kadokawa Games has revealed that the famous Japanese fashion designer, Junko Koshino will design the costume for the live-action screenshots and footages.
Root Letter: Last Answer Western release is now available for pre-order here at Playasia. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Meanwhile, the Japanese Version of Root Letter: Last Answer is still available on our website on all platforms (PS4, PS Vita and Switch)! Order your copies right now only on our website. Click the button below to grab yours now!
And also the 2016 Root Letter is also available as well on our website. Plus, this game has the Western versions. So, if you want to grab this right now, just click the button below before it runs out of stock.
Read more about the game here.
- Solve a 15 year-old mystery – Many years have passed since the last correspondence with your pen friend Aya Fumino. While those memories have been long left behind, a confession of murder revealed in her last letter has resurfaced. It is now up to you to uncover the truth behind her disappearance
- An interactive visual novel – Navigate your way around Aya’s hometown, search for clues in the environment, and confront her former friends that have now reached adulthood. Use the items and evidence at your disposal to make them confess!
- A story with different outcomes – Your replies to Aya’s letters will have lasting consequences, and impact your relationship. Choose your answers carefully and shape a story with up to five different endings
- The complete experience – In addition to several gameplay improvements, Root Letter: Last Answer adds brand new epilogues that conclude Aya Fumino’s story and a live action mod
- A new live-action mode – A new way to enjoy the story Turn on the live-action mode from the title screen at any time while playing to see Shimane’s locations and residents come to life
© 2019 Playasia.com. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.