Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered Japanese Trailer + TV Spot
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered
PlayStation 4™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU, AU, JAPAN & ASIA
The game developer Level-5 has released a new update for the upcoming remastered version of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch for PlayStation 4 and PC and the original version for Nintendo Switch.
Level-5 has presented the new Japanese trailer and the TV spot of the game. So, are you ready for the cult-classic with Oliver?
Watch the Japanese trailer and the TV spot below.
Level-5’s cult classic tale is back! You play as Oliver who’s the main protagonist of this game. Join him as he embarks on a journey through a world where friends and foes are present as he hopes to bring back his mother after a tragic incident. With the help of his friend, Drippy and the copy of Wizards Companion in his bare hands, he will set forth across the rich fantasy world to overcome the challenges for him to discover his mother’s salvation.
Join Oliver in his journey through the rich fantasy world in Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered Version for PS4 and the original release for Switch this September 20th. Here at Playasia, this RPG is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order your copies right now!
Read more about the game here.
- REMASTERED VISUALS – Improved graphics and performance
- ALL-STAR PRODUCTION – LEVEL-5’s mastery of the RPG genre is combined with Studio Ghibi’s world-class animation and music composed by the renowned Joe Hisaishi
- CAPTIVATING STORY – A charming yet tragic tale unfolds through the use of animation storyboarded and created by Studio Ghibi with English and Japanese voice-overs
- ROLE-PLAYING MASTERY – A rich mixture of familiar RPG elements, expertly cradted and designed, and featuring doezens of locations to explore, hundreds of creatures to battle, and a wealth of quest and secrets to uncover
- DYNAMIC COMBAT – Switch freely between characters and familiars in an exciting battle system that combines real-time and turn-based tactical elements