Aggelos Physical Release for PS4 & Switch Coming in September
PlayStation 4™ & Nintendo™ Switch – EUROPE
- PQube will release the physical version of Aggelos for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
- It’s coming to Europe on September 20th and in North America on September 24th.
- As of now, the European version is now open for pre-order.
The well-known UK-based game publisher, PQube, will launch the physical edition of Aggelos for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. It’s coming to Europe on September 20th and in North America on September 24th.
Aggelos is an adventure indie RPG and it was first released on PC via Steam for $14.99 / £11.39 / € 12.49 last June 19, 2018, then followed by the digital release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The digital version was published by PQube and LootAtMyGame and developed by Wonderboy Bobi. This game is inspired by the iconic cult-classic game Wonder Boy. So, if you love the platform action-adventure game Wonder Boy, you will also love this as well.
Hop through time and discover the game off Aggelos! This is inspired by non-linear Japanese retro game as the graphics take you back to the past with the 16-bit era. You are going for an adventure in the middle of a colossal struggle for survival. The beings of the Kingdom of Lumen are invaded by the creatures of another dimension. And with the retro style gaming and modern-day game element combined to bring out the best of Aggelos with side-quests and slick melee combat awaits you.
If you want to familiarize yourself into the gameplay of Aggelos, check out the video below from Handheld Players.
The European physical release of Aggelos for PS4 and Switch is now available for pre-order here at Playasia. Click the button below to pre-order your copies right now!
- A vast kingdom to explore: Venture through forests, seas, cave systems and ancient temples as you seek to uncover the magical elements needed to save the world from total annihilation
- A classical non-linear adventure: Explore a sprawling world that gradually reveals itself, Metroidvania-style, as you gain new abilities and equipment
- Deadly encounters: Thwart towering bosses and their tricky minions as you take on perilous mainline quests and optional odd-jobs for the people of Lumen
- Tactical depth: Unlock magical abilities and high-level attacks, expertly chaining these immense powers together to clear screens of enemies in seconds
- Stunning sprite art: Forget out-of-place modern art: Aggelos boasts superlative character designs and animations while remaining proudly, and faithfully, 16-bit through and through
- Memorable chiptunes: Lose yourself to a retro-inspired soundtrack that floods the Kingdom of Lumen with life