Tekken 7: Zafina is Coming on September 10th Along with the Version 3.0
PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™ & Windows™ – US, EU, JAPAN, & ASIA
Are you ready for the next season pass? Bandai Namco will release the Season Pass 3 for Tekken 7. In the Season Pass, Zafina is coming alongside the game’s version 3.0 on September 10th. With this, the game publisher also has released the launch trailer featuring Zafina.
Watch the launch trailer below.
Check out the update notes from Bandai Namco.
- Battle balance adjustments (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Made adjustments to game balance for all characters. Please see the details from this page.
- New function: Play Stats (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Play Stats and Stage Win Rate functions will be added to Player Information. Three Top Stats from Play Stats will be shown in online matches.
- Expanded character select function (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Unique costumes for each character will be added to customize slot as pre-set slots.
- Adjustment of online rank (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Online ranks now start from 1st dan. The rank of characters with a rank from Beginner to 1st kyu will be changed to 1st dan.
- Renewal of user interface (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Elements of the user interface such as main menu or character select will be renewed.
- Added illustrations to Gallery (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – New illustrations will be added to Gallery of Tekken 7.
- Distribution of character customization effects (PS4, Xbox One) – Following three effects distributed through the version 2.22 update to PC players will be available on all platforms.
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Orange)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Red)
- Heihachi-Kun Effect (Blue)
For the overview of the game, Tekken 7 is a fighting game developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. This is the ninth installment in the Tekken franchise. This game sets after the events of Tekken 6. The story mainly focuses on the events that lead to the final battle between Heihachi Mishima and his son, Kazuya.
Tekken 7 is still available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC on our website in the US, Europe, Japan, and Asia Versions. Click the button below to order yours now!
Meanwhile, if you want to avail the DLC on February 28th, you better grab our digital cards right now on our website. Place your orders and you will receive your digital codes in no time. Click the button below to order yours now!
Read more about Tekken 7 here.
- UNREAL ENGINE 4 – Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 sets a new benchmark for graphical fidelity for the fighting game genre, pushing the new generation of console hardware and PC visuals to the limit
- SEAMLESS STORY EXPERIENCE – Hollywood-like, over-the-top cinematic action sequences blend flawlessly into fierce battles
- THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE MISHIMA BLOOD SAGA – Tekken 7 represents the final chapter of the 20-year-long Mishima feud. Unveil the epic ending to the emotionally charged family warfare between the members of the Mishima Clan as they struggle to settle old scores and wrestle for control of a global empire, putting the balance of the world in peril
- ROSTER OF OVER 30 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS – Select characters from an impressive roster of fan-favorites and all-new fighters, each with a distinct set of deadly techniques, martial arts moves and combos
- STREET FIGHTER CROSS-OVER CHARACTER – AKUMA – Street Fighter’s Akuma flawlessly transitions into the 3D space and joins the fray in an epic franchise mash-up complete with all his shoto-style moves and fireballs
- ALL NEW BATTLE MECHANICS & MOVES – Classic 1 vs 1 battles return along with new moves and battle mechanics like Rage Arts, Rage Drives and Power Crushes that make gameplay more accessible for players of all skill levels